Thread: Hello from The Netherlands!

Rides

Hello from The Netherlands!

Hi there maties!

My name's Jelle and I have a S13 out `91 with 92k km's (57k miles) on it. Still parts all over my garage ^^,
    Nowadays I'm still tryin to get loads of parts. I'm a carpainter myself so I can't wait to spray my baby I already did spray some stuff, like interior parts, rims (CANDY PURPLE <3), carbon hood and rear carbon type x spoiler (fresh clearcoat and better protection)

Some stuff that I've got for my baby;
    Z32 front brake system
    R33 GTR rear brake system
    5 Lug conversion
    2x 18" Concaved Rota GTR-D 9,5J on Bridgestone Potenzas
    2x 18" Deepdish Rota GTR-D 10,5J on Bridgestone Potenzas
    3" Straight pipe
    Kouki rear lights + mid pannel (still LF carbon center garnish)
    Carbon type x rear spoiler
    Carbon hood
    OEM S13 Leather interior
    OEM Window visors
    A-pillar pod with 3 gauges (oil temp/pressure & turbo bars)

I'm sure I did forget stuff, when it comes up I will update ^^,

I already made the body rustfree and all tight. Also cleaned and body suited the bottom of the car.
    At the moment the engine is out, First Ima respray the enginebay. After I will renew the timing belt, clutch etc etc. Then the enginebay is gonne get wire tucked <33!

When it drives I will take it with me and respray the whole body and paaaarty time!

I'm already signed up at SXOC.nl for a little while to keep people up to date and buy/sell parts, but now I also registred here to do the same and have some new contacts! Also when it's done I really wanne take it to England! Should be cool if you got some meetings running, I'm about to travel to meetings all over Europe. Also got friends livin in England, so will have some good times and trips! If you guys miss something or wanne ask something, please do so =)

Nice to meet y maties,

Jelle

ps. Photos will be posted later this weekend!
    Last edited by jelle91; 25-06-2015 at 21:03.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome mate if you plan on coming to a big meet then look up our own weekender
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Hello and welcome