Thread: F1 - Austria

Rides

F1 - Austria

Red Bull Ring is the next stop for F1, went to see FP1 today, here's a video of practice starts after FP1 and i'll upload a GP2 video later for sound comparison (the earplugs they give you are meant for GP2)
    I also have no idea what happened in the session, i just know Vettel broke down in FP1 and bounced back on top in FP2. Also the Mclaren sounds like it has badly cracked exhaust manifolds on overrun

Those Austrian cars all need lowering

Rides
    I do actually like the noise of these new cars, they seem to sound better in person and on normal video's rather than on TV!

Rides
    Yeah they're cool, a little louder this year but in the open still not enough. Impressive revving from idle to launch control revs though, probably 0.2s, they bark nicely I also have a couple of vids of Merc starting from the pit box, spools nicely

Here's GP2 for comparison:

And a better F1 one:

http://youtu.be/9W9bL-_UhuM

Sadly didn't catch GP3 and Porsche Supercup, because it started to rain a little and as i was parked on grass and have FZ-201 semi slicks on the rear (with -3 camber), i wisely decided to go home while i could
    Last edited by igralec; 20-06-2015 at 12:08.