Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Weekender 2015 @ Rockingham 21st to 23rd August Booking Thread

Rides
    Paid for 1 x member camping
    Currently scrabble powered - Leon Cupra 280

Rides
    Im looking forward to this, Less than a week to go! Bringing my GoPro for some footage of peoples tailights . Two Questions though, 1. When is the Trackday schedule going to be up? And 2. Will there be Photographers there on the day? Would love to have some good outside shots of the car.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mnp_s14a View Post
    Im looking forward to this, Less than a week to go! Bringing my GoPro for some footage of peoples tailights . Two Questions though, 1. When is the Trackday schedule going to be up? And 2. Will there be Photographers there on the day? Would love to have some good outside shots of the car.
    Don't think it'll be a schedule as such,probably a drivers briefing at 9 then you free to go on and off the track as you please. (Its on the Saturday if that helps )

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    There are quite a few talented photographers in the club, and Mark, so there are always plenty of shots taken and I've always had some good ones each event.

Only joking about Mark he has sent most of us some great pictures over the years and will be there again
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pdh 14a View Post
    Don't think it'll be a schedule as such,probably a drivers briefing at 9 then you free to go on and off the track as you please. (Its on the Saturday if that helps )
    That helps soo much Thanks. Was just wondering what time we needed to be there for the sign on and breifing. Im only going to be twenty minutes away but still. Ill aim for 8:30 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    There are quite a few talented photographers in the club, and Mark, so there are always plenty of shots taken and I've always had some good ones each event.

Only joking about Mark he has sent most of us some great pictures over the years and will be there again
    Ahh good good, I have seen some photos from the last Weekender and they look good. So im not doubting any talent out there.

Rides
    That helps soo much Thanks. Was just wondering what time we needed to be there for the sign on and breifing. Im only going to be twenty minutes away but still. Ill aim for 8:30 then.
    You not staying ?? Get to meet everyone and have a laugh on the Friday night. Where are you if your only 20 minutes away ??

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Tim View Post
    You not staying ?? Get to meet everyone and have a laugh on the Friday night. Where are you if your only 20 minutes away ??
    Im not a huge fan of camping tbh. And what i mean by that is im at a Hotel for friday evening. Its a two hour drive from where i am in Buckinghamshire.

Rides
    Fair enough chap. You should come say hello though. I live bout 20 mins away, if your market Harborough side of Corby i'll recommend where to avoid lol

Rides
    Will do. Been wanting to meet likeminded Enthusiasts for a while. Might go round after the TD and meet people.

Rides
    I can recommend staying, even if you end up heading home late

I did my first weekender not camping, and missed out on the experience, I have camped for 5 of them I think now, and am not really a camping enthusiast, but it's the best way to get the most from the weekend I reckon

Rides
    I ended up sleeping in the car last year. Didn't even take the tent. Once you've had a drink and a laugh it becomes less of a problem

Rides
    full schedule and timetable will be up tomorrow as i'm off but for quick reference

try not to arrive before 6pm on Friday ( unless you're staff )

Breakfast is from 7 in the cafe and breifing is at 8.30am in pit garage 35 and 36 ( infield )

track opens at 9

Rides
    Paid 1 x Track and 1 x Passenger

Rides
    good man

Rides

Ahh good good, I have seen some photos from the last Weekender and they look good. So im not doubting any talent out there.

sign on before briefing - I would look at 7:30ish arrival and then you won't miss anything.

Rides
    Oh looks like we have a NW contingent coming along now

Just about done everything I need to to get there hurray.
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    I obviously know what NW contingent means.... I'm not sure some others do however... so care to explain for the rest of them what that means scottie?....

Just saying though (In the way the cat in the hat says) I'M SO EXCITED!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ferg2jz View Post
    I obviously know what NW contingent means.... I'm not sure some others do however... so care to explain for the rest of them what that means scottie?....

Just saying though (In the way the cat in the hat says) I'M SO EXCITED!!
    I believe he means there's a gang of smelly northerners coming down.

Rides
    Yep hate camping too! Bit this is just Drink,laugh,drink,collapse in tent,concentrate on track for a few hours,drink,laugh repeat

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!