Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anybody know this 200sx im going to look at?

Rides
    A rusty pulsar gtir is still £4k+ odd ,sort of makes this mazda cheaply priced at 3k imo
    the 13 don't look worth 3k,and it don't read as its parts list makes it 3k worth tbh
    if it had a proven rebuilt engine and half decent suspension and brake upgrades maybe closer to 3k (low 2k's imo)
    it still is a bit bit battered looking

the 323 is one of them rare cars you forget about coz you never see them,but when you do it's like 'I wouldn't mind one them'
    like this thread has started lol

I think 323 is worth loads more than the 13,take out a loan to get a 13 if the rwd itch is that bad
    but keep that 323 as long as poss/dry store it for future investment if you can
    being an '86 could export it too the states (falls way under the 25 year import rules)
    or europe for a good price,and better deal than what your thinking of atm

Rides
    Been told by the lads from the owners forum that I'm selling IT too cheap as there is only like 14 left registered

I'm really really starting to think twice now if I really want to sell it

Rides
    Just to echo everyone else, no way would I swap that 323 (which looks properly awesome) for that 13 (which looks like it's had a hard life).

If you're desperate for RWD,, spend a couple of hundred quid on a battered E36.

Rides
    Mazda is definitely a keeper.

9 taxed.
    56 are in nice warm garages and 10 or so that used to come out for summer didn't last year.
    https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=...azda+323+turbo

Rides
    dude, a forum full of nissan owners past and present say keep the mazda. Id keep it too. Its way better than that s13

Rides
    Keep the 323, i was only looking at them the other day. If you get a part ex for a mint s13 then maybe worth a punt

Rides
    Keep the 323

Rides
    Anybody know of anybody who would or is looking for a swap threw a mate or something?

Rides
    What you mean someone with a decent S-body looking to swap for the 323??

I still think even a decent one will not be a good deal in the long run, stick the 323 in a garage for a few years and it's value is going to skyrocket.
    Keep hold of it for a decent while and it'll be a tasty little nest egg for the future.

If you're hell bent on an S-body have you tried the Facebook group, and websites like Swapz???

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sxbaz View Post
    dude, a forum full of nissan owners past and present say keep the mazda. Id keep it too. Its way better than that s13
    Even the Chairman agrees

That said, I know the feeling, if you fancy something else then youve got to scratch that itch sometime. S13's main issues are rust and rust, with a bit of engine death mixed in - check the heaters work (head gasket), check its not smoking (turbo issues), check its not making any weird engine noises (bottom end failure is rife on CA18's) and check the sills, chassis rails, boot, suspension turrets and anything else made of metal for rust or signs of
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Think I should change thread title to "should I sell or keep my Mazda" lol

Again no deal has been set in stone yet and I might keep it unless like said a nice 200sx comes up and somebody's willing to swap

Rides
    Thank you.

Your doing the world of favour by keeping it! - As it seems that the way your heads going.

Rides
    Change of heart

Anybody want to do a swap?