Thread: CA gasket set

Rides

CA gasket set

So i need many gaskets... mainly all the ones on the intake side and the rocker cover gaskets.

Ive looked on ebay and cant seem to find these separately but can buy a full gasket set which is nissan oem for around £100.

Just wondering if anyone needs any of the other gaskets so we could go in on it together and not have left over gaskets which would be a waste!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bens851 View Post
    So i need many gaskets... mainly all the ones on the intake side and the rocker cover gaskets.

Ive looked on ebay and cant seem to find these separately but can buy a full gasket set which is nissan oem for around £100.

Just wondering if anyone needs any of the other gaskets so we could go in on it together and not have left over gaskets which would be a waste!!
    It will probably be a top end set for that money. Is it Desa on here that is selling it ?

Don't skimp on gaskets as you'll just end up doing the job twice.

Sometimes, if people only need one thing (like valve stem seals) they will sell the leftovers on here. Usually get around 40 quid for a set that has the stem seals gone.

Either keep your eye open in the FS section if you are not in a hurry or buy a set and sell on the remainder. I might be interested myself depending on what you use.

Rides
    Ok mate will keep you posted!