Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zenki Power!

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Painted, polished, stickered, interior tidied.

A lot of people have said the ride height is gay. Having the front at the height it is saved my FMIC and sump when I caught a few kerbs at Three Sisters last week haha and I have trouble getting it out of my unit and the compound as it is.

Rides
    Looks great mate. Bringing those rear wheels out a little may help counteract the illusion of it being a little high.

Rides
    Looks great.

Ride height looks good to me, but like Sean says the rears definitely need to be spaced out as it looks like the arch lip / pull has been done for nothing at the moment.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    Looks great mate. Bringing those rear wheels out a little may help counteract the illusion of it being a little high.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    Looks great.

Ride height looks good to me, but like Sean says the rears definitely need to be spaced out as it looks like the arch lip / pull has been done for nothing at the moment.

Yeah, I may get some 20mm instead of 15mm spacers, although the tires are fairly well stretched so slightly more normal tires will change it. Probably needs tracking doing as the rear was cambered a little.

They are also 50mm rear overfenders, I had to go for this because my subframe is offset to one side quite a bit (apparently a quirk of S-chassis cars...?) and basically squeeze one wing more than the other to get the fitment looking similar both sides. Trim the inner lip a bit, less camber, more low - although on my skinny little 17 inch skid wheels, the rear almost drags as it is!

Flamethrower
    Rides

Had an awesome day out last weekend.

Rides
    Glad to read you're keeping it, as you've no doubt realised after your drift day the car is better off being a bit battered so you can use it properly without worrying too much about it!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Rides
    Glad your keeping it mate! More fun times ahead