Thread: Garage needed near Sawston and M11 Cambs/Essex border

Rides

Garage needed near Sawston and M11 Cambs/Essex border

Hi,

I live in France and I have a car that broke down on me near Sawston this morning (between there and the M11). I parked the car up and continued the journey in my son's car back to France.

Can anyone recommend a garage in that area?

It's a clutch gearbox problem on a 406!

Rides
    Silly question but do you have decent breakdown cover? With the right cover you could have it recovered anywhere.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    I live very close, New Linton Motors is probably the closest I know of - http://www.lintonvillagemotors.com/

Im also mates with McKenzie and Hayward in Linton, and would recommend Cambourne Vehicle Services although its about 20 minutes from Sawston. I will have driven past your car on my way to work this morning and Ill drive past on the way back as well

TBH, if you can get the keys to me I can probably get it picked up and sorted out for you, let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go