Thread: can anyone help me please with this matter asap what to do in that case ??

Banned
    Rides

can anyone help me please with this matter asap what to do in that case ??

Dear sxoc users I want some help never been in this situation before sold my ex s13 motor to slidewayss13 and got this in return afther 4 months I am sure the dvla should update there sytem as the logbook been sent out straight away ??

The person mencioned abouve was at aldi in scarborough is own town many miles away from my own town

Can anyone advise me what to do in that case as in few dayS the bill will get higher ??

I have called slidewayss13 and he told me once the logbook come on his name this parking ticket will be on his name ?? Not .

Help me any advice before I dealt with this matter in a dumb way

Many thanks
    Last edited by black smoke; 17-01-2015 at 20:57.

Banned
    Rides
    Any tips what to do ???

Rides
    Do you have the green V5/C showing you sold the car? Write to them and explain or call the DVLA. they can't tell you who the owner is but they can confirm you're not it.

Scarborough is my old stomping ground so I bet I could find the owner.

Banned
    Rides
    The fella that brough my ex s13 motor before come down he had taxed and insured the car before come down so they may have this in there system and know I dont own this motor for at least 4 months

Green slip has been given to the buyer and the main page of the v5 sent to dvla so atm I only got a bill in my name when I don't even own the motor , I will call them on monday and explain them what happened and go from there I am well hacked off

And cant do nothing till monday

Rides
    Same thing happened to me when I sold my integra, mine was for a service station he had stayed over at, I just ignored the letters and they went away, this was about 4 years ago and not heard a thing.

Rides
    Had a paking fine myself in the wifes car and after a few nasty letters from them it dissapeared anyway..

But yeah get in touch with the dvla and clear the shit up
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Banned
    Rides
    Thanks mate, I will be on a case definitely on monday cant let this happen this way

Rides
    Ignore it mate, I had one off parking eye for stopping in a carpark for 12 minutes! They are a joke they will get bored after 3-4 letters only ones you can't really get away from are council or police tickets

Rides
    Why are you so wound up about this?

It's probably just a clerical error, chill out.

Banned
    Rides
    Ok

Rides
    it's parkingeye. go check out pepipoo.com for details on how to make them go away.

Rides
    Send them a letter back with copy of the receipt showing the date you sold it and the buyers details and signature.

I had one with dangerous driving from the police with intended prosecution. Copy of above sent to them and it went away

Rides
    this isn't the police its some parking company.
    I would just ignore it. I had one the same a few months back when I quadruple parked my recovery truck.

Rides
    you can't ignore them anymore as they will just take you to court, most people don't bother turning up to court as they think it's another joke and loose the case by default.

Write a simple letter to parking eye, tell them you were not the registered keeper of the car in question at the alleged time.
    Tell them to update their records.
    Warn them any further communication will be seen as harassment and extortion.

Job done.

Rides
    I'd probably also be looking at the bigger issue of why the DVLA evidently think you still own the car, and making sure that it's been transferred to the new new owner (it's your responsibility to do this) before you start getting more binding letters, such as those asking you for speeding fines and tax renewal fines.

Also, congrats on the world's longest thread title that gives no actual clue as to the content

Rides
    It's your responsibility to send the document off, but it's not your responsibility to check if has been received, and crucially it's their fault if their incompetence has lost the V5 and caused all these problems.

Rides
    Really? Fair do's. Ultimate responsibility aside, I'd say it's wise to check and sort, as it saves you having to battle with DVLA for weeks and sending paperwork back and forth to get you out of tax renewal fines that aren't your responsibility. Ask me how I know...

Rides
    the DVLA do say somewhere in tiny tiny small print that if you havent had a letter of confirmation notifying you they have updated their records after x number of weeks to call them

Rides
    Google parking eye. Don't pay it.

Did you get a slip from dvla acknowledging that you'd sold the car?