Thread: New member, S14a in Stourbridge

Rides

New member, S14a in Stourbridge

Hi chaps, my name is Tom. I've owned my 2000 S14a since September after owning 10 other cars that were a tad disappointing. Keen to actually own something that I'm proud of and enjoy, an S14a seemed the logical next step.

It's been a labour of love so far, details of which can be found in the progress thread I'm about to type out. However the car is now running faultlessly at 270bhp and I couldn't be happier. Plans are to lower it some more, fit some nicer wheels, change the cream interior and attend plenty of meets!

Cheers.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
    Hi chaps, my name is Tom. I've owned my 2000 S14a since September after owning 10 other cars that were a tad disappointing. Keen to actually own something that I'm proud of and enjoy, an S14a seemed the logical next step.

It's been a labour of love so far, details of which can be found in the progress thread I'm about to type out. However the car is now running faultlessly at 270bhp and I couldn't be happier. Plans are to lower it some more, fit some nicer wheels, change the cream interior and attend plenty of meets!

Cheers.

nice love the colour would be a nightmare to keep clean here. Personal taste needs a spoiler.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Area (stealth) Rep is DriftinSte, who lives less than 4 miles from Stourbridge & I, (token ald blerk) am probs even closer. Ste's setting up a midweek area meet to take place within the next two weeks, & with at least 3 of us owning non running SX's, & another having left the Datsun fold to go BM, we NEED some more SX's to attend!! Usually we meet up at The Bostin Fittle in Dudders, so you'll barely get out of 2nd gear to get there.

Seems like I've been saying mine'll be "done soon" for about two years, but I expect to be killing myself in it in Feb., but...

Good to have another SXOC'er in the area.

Rob.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    In fact:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...in-fittle-meet

Ste's ahead of me!!

See ya there.

R

Rides
    Great to see a meet happening so soon and close to home. Count me in

Rides
    Kouki spoiler is on the cards, as is a JDM rear bumper (desperate to find one) as mine looks terrible.

Tempted to shell out for a rocket bunny kit but that'll be a while off yet.

Rides
    Hello Thomas!

Rides
    Hello good sir!

Rides
    Hello mate. Nice and local. Me and my mate are often around wordsley / Stourbridge way in our S14a's

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    Hello mate. Nice and local. Me and my mate are often around wordsley / Stourbridge way in our S14a's
    How you doing Sean? Mr Pescaglini is a mutual mate I believe. We'll have to meet up once this thing looks more presentable and take some pics. They're quite common around here so I've found out haha!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
    How you doing Sean? Mr Pescaglini is a mutual mate I believe. We'll have to meet up once this thing looks more presentable and take some pics. They're quite common around here so I've found out haha!
    Ah definitely. We're at his on Sunday 12-4 messing with the cars if you fancy popping over in yours

Rides
    Welcome to the sxoc mate...
    Bostin fittle meet on the 22nd start at 7pm...

Nice looking sx.... any advice you need mate the sxoc is your bible

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???