Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Widest jjj wheels without fenders s14

Rides
    I managed 11j if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    This actually does help! what offset are they? And how much camber are you running too?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I'm running 9.75j ET 5 on the fronts now. I really wouldn't recommend going any further than that lol

Rides
    Is that on wider wings? I've got 8j ET -35 to go on there, slight bit more poke that you, just trying to figure out what wider wings to get

Rides
    I have 9.5 -10 on standard massively rolled front arches

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Yeah near enough same kind of poke as mine! I'm trying to avoid rolling arches as one of them is wrecked already so figured would be easier just replacing them with wider ones!

Rides
    25mm wider front wings would be more than enough and personally I would go with 30mm rear arches

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboi200sx View Post
    25mm wider front wings would be more than enough and personally I would go with 30mm rear arches

I thought I'd need something closer to 40mm wings lol was looking at srb ones! Will have to go back and double check that now and for rears they're 10J ET -20 so pokes a bit more. Test fitted them and they're about 50mm further out from standard arch but looking to do something different to over fenders either way! Jun arches will more than likely suit the wheels I've got better

Rides
    You have more poke? Jesus lol surely only a centimetre or two? I have my front arches rolled no flare.. And I'd say they look pretty illegal sticking out this much...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    You have more poke? Jesus lol surely only a centimetre or two? I have my front arches rolled no flare.. And I'd say they look pretty illegal sticking out this much...

Lol yeah just compared on willtheyfit, you're right its only about 1cm different! Also hoping not to need stretched tyres and no camber either ideally but then I want to go quite low so not sure how it'll work out for now. And yeah that is out quite a bit, want mine flush with the arches. If anything I'll go for the 40mm wings and use spacers if needed

Rides
    Sorry to high jack the thread, been looking at some 9.5j et30 with 225 tyres, will these fit with standard arches (non rolled) or will I have problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    Roll the lips and they will go on fine. Might need a 5mm spacer up front to stop the inside wheel lip from contacting your suspension depending on what you are running

Rides
    I've got HSD coilovers so don't know if that will help, I think 9.5 will be too close for standard arches

Rides
    Yeah you will probs need 5mm on the front to clear contact with the coilovers but a set of them are only like a tenner. I used a block of wood and a hammer to flatten the little inner lip on the arch to fit my first wheels of course you would want to use a arch roller ideally but its not a hard job to do dude

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    Sorry to high jack the thread, been looking at some 9.5j et30 with 225 tyres, will these fit with standard arches (non rolled) or will I have problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'd say you may have more trouble clearing the coilovers than hitting the arch.

Mine are 9.75j et25 and they hit the coilovers on the front instantly.

I had to fork out £115 for H&R hubcentric spacers on the front and get extended wheel thread stud's too. Now running ET10 and they are fairly clear of the coilys.

The lips on the front are like butter. They'll roll just fine but be careful if you have any bubbling or surface rust on the fronts.

Rides
    i had 12j gtr-d on my rear but have 50mm over fenders but had to use 25mm spacers because the inner rims were scraping against the coilovers the fronts are 9.5 et12 gtr-d and they fit perfect again i have 25mm overfenders at front no spacers and they rub against the fenders.

Rides
    What et are the rear gtr-d? Still unsure on what to do with my rears!

Rides
    Its weird as two people selling 9.5's say they fit no problem in standard arches, I think I'll stick to 8-9j just to be safe

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    Its weird as two people selling 9.5's say they fit no problem in standard arches, I think I'll stick to 8-9j just to be safe

Depends on the offset I guess. 9.5j should be fine on front arches as long as the offset is around et15-25

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I found that 9.5j et25 hit my coilovers pretty well. Et20 is the minimum I'd run at the front on a 9.5j.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue