Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is everyone finding winter? *WARNING, MAY TICKLE SOME MEMBERS AUTISM*

Rides
    The 200 being kept in the garage has stopped the annoying fogging up windscreen. I can't say it has been particularly cold really, especially compared to a few years ago in the snow when I couldn't pull out of my road as it had a slight incline

Rides
    was hoping for more snow/ice ha. i was in 2 minds whether or not to keep her on the road for the winter but i figured ill give her this winter and put her into hibernation for the next one. got the diff fitted and taxed her aswell (200e for 3 months) and enjoying her for this one. the cons list for keeping her going was alot longer than the pro's list but i went with my heart and so far so good i guess ha.
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    Since i stopped driving the s14a in snow and using it as a daily, i can say i hate winter and march can't come soon enough

Rides
    Warm but damp.

I now walk under 3 mins to work which is epic. The dull diesel focus gets driven once a week maybe, and even that has too much torque for crappy slippery cornish roads. Third gear wheelspin makes driving a little more fun though I guess.

I should probably sell it and buy something properly fun however.