Thread: MS Access VBA code help pretty please.

Rides

MS Access VBA code help pretty please.

Is there anyone on the board who knows there way around VBA in MS Access as I don't

Need a little help with deleting some records in my main table [TransVu_Data]

The table contains lots of multiples of the same vehicle details and what I want to do is delete every occurrence of a vehicle from the database, I have a Form with a drop down box (Delete_List) which uses a query (Find Latest Data) which produces a look up list of all the vehicles within the TransVu_Data table. I want to be able to select a vehicle from my drop down box and then use a separate button (Deletebutton) to delete every occurrence from within the TransVu_Data table that matches the selected vehicle. Field name for the selected vehicle in the table is [System Name].

Ideally when the button is pressed the user would be greeted with are you sure you want to delete vehicle XXXXXX.

I have a delete query (Delete_Vehicle) which works when I pass it [Vehicle ID] is it possible to call this query from VBA and pass it the selection from (Delete_List) on the press of (Deletebutton) if that makes sense

Cheers in advance for any help

Rides
    Now Sorted thanks to lots of googling and a bit of hit and miss