Thread: Crail days in 2015

Rides

Crail days in 2015

Ladies and gents I think everyone would agree the scottish sxoc has been a bit shit this year.

Many folk pushed for Crail days, I said I didn't have time to organise die to personal issues, but was happy to deal with Crail if someone else organised.... well no-one did, and the one we did do was piss poor.

The days are a really good value day, on the fastest track and largest we can use for drift in scotland, and I enjoy driving it.
    With drift land doing a lot of days there ended up being date clashes also.

So I'm gonna give it one last hurrah.
    I'm going to organise a day at the start of 2015, likely Feb or early March.
    I'll be giving Jeek a shout and trying to not clash with dl days obviously, but since whatever day I book, there's always gonna be some who can't make it, I'd suggest you give me dates that would suit.... if your interested in attending obviously.

If there is good interest and we make the numbers without too much fuss, then I'll take it that there is still an interest in having Crail daY's, and will look to organise 3 or 4 days in 2015.

If the numbers ain't there....... well seems pretty obvious what will happen then eh.

So who is interested, and what dates (Saturdays ) suit in Feb or Early march
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP

Rides
    Interest here
    I'l be car sharing again so that's 2 drivers. Not fussed about Feb or March.

Rides
    Hey kev, due to the stock cars moving their weekly meeting to a sat i have been forced onto Sundays in 2015. there will be the odd weekend. but my calendar will be up in the next few days

Rides
    am game for more crail days, paid but never went to the last one due to not having a car. Any date would work for me.

Rides
    I'm interested if I can get my car in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    I am keen for a sxoc skid day at crail again next year, epends on how much of these are getting organised though. I know a few folk who would be up for it... I dont know about Feb or march as some cars might still be off the road etc. adn we still see snow in that time and to travel down in that isnt a selling point.

If there is only 1 or 2 days going a head then I would prefer the potential for better weather and cars to be ready, so ideally after march/april! As for saturday or sundays I guess it doesnt really matter but prefer a saturday!

Rides
    I am keen for a sxoc skid day at crail again next year, epends on how much of these are getting organised though. I know a few folk who would be up for it... I dont know about Feb or march as some cars might still be off the road etc. adn we still see snow in that time and to travel down in that isnt a selling point.

If there is only 1 or 2 days going a head then I would prefer the potential for better weather and cars to be ready, so ideally after march/april! As for saturday or sundays I guess it doesnt really matter but prefer a saturday!

Rides
    If I'm at home I will be there. Back from work on the 20th of feb

Rides
    Say march time i would definitely be up for one... it's been too long! Please make it a saturday

Rides
    Guys theres now a thread up.
    Saturday 21st March:-
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...day-March-21st
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP