Thread: Problems getting Quotes

Rides

Problems getting Quotes

Not impressed with AF at all after this week’s events. I got a quote from their online system quoting me £700 which to be honest I was really happy with. I then rang them up to see if I could get the quote going there and then however now the quote was £1000. A little disheartened I said fine and asked the lad on the phone to call me back the next day at 2.

I didn't get any call back on the Saturday and unfortunately had no time to deal with it the next Saturday. During the week I received an email with the document outlining the main points of the policy. So I rang them up on Saturday and now the same lad that quoted me before is now saying it is £1400. When I explained to him that he gave me a quote lower than that the previous week he just denied it.

So I’m just a bit confused as to what to be at now, not sure whether I can talk to somebody at AF to get my original quote back or just to go to a different company.

Rides
    You really want to give your money to a company that treats you like that?

Have you tried our other insurers? I know you will struggle due to your location
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    You' think the time AF have been on this and other sites also with the monitoring they must do, something would have been learnt from comments made by
    members , constent bad revues something would have been learnt by now you don't just lose the one customer. "wake up smell the rose's". jmo.