Thread: F1 - Singapore

Rides

F1 - Singapore

Pmsl at Nicos response to Lewis beating him to pole.

At the colour of DCs jeans.

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Weird how after the safety car pulled in it looked like Lewis would struggle to win. Gutted I watched this and not the footie though.

Rides
    Yeah good result but boring race. Got exciting for a couple of laps around Lewis' last pit stop but he just got past and fooked off with ease.

Rides
    Awesome race. I was there this time last year haha. So good to see all the places i was watching live from last year! Loved the race and the result.

Can't wait to bog off in march and watch the GP in Melbourne now!

Rides
    Race was pretty disappointing really, shame for Nico, robbed us of a potential fight, and shame for JB too as he was having a good run!

Rides
    It has made it all square, well a few points difference. Let the real championship begin!!!! Lewis FTW!

Rides
    Loved the race, plenty of mixing up when the front runners were doing their thing. Really looking forward to the last 5 races now!

Rides
    Awesome race.. felt bad for nico though. . On the other hand Lewis has had his fair share of reliability issues this season too so...

Now things have heated up a bit the next 5 races should be very tense! Gorgeous scenery and buildings - pleasure to watch

Rides
    Excellent result for the championship as Nico now needs to win races or at least beat Lewis. I will say it was good of Nico to stick around the garage and the pit wall and watch the race, a lot of drivers would have been sulking in their motorhome.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    I think Nico knows what he needs to do. No matter how driven someone is, being booed that regularly and in different places must have an impact. Also he'd learn more from being on the pit wall than sulking on a plane. He knows he's up against it so anything he can pick up will be a help. I think it was the smart thing to do on several fronts

Rides
    Not a bad race although I was hoping for a battle although at least this levels the playing field in terms of the championship.

Rides
    Did anyone go?

Me and the mrs have just came back what an amazing place!

The race was fantastic and all the other attractions over the weeekend, atmosphere was amazing!

So glad Lewis got the result he needed he really walked away with that race but it would of been nice to see a battle between the Mercs, about time Nico had some bad luck! The rest of the season is going to be awesome!

Rides
    I thought it was an enjoyable race good tension built up towards the end but in the end Hamilton was in control. Looking forward to seeing this concluded now that all's fair and on par with retirements etc

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider r17t View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this concluded now that all's fair and on par with retirements etc
    So now all Hamilton needs to do is give him a puncture, disconnect his brakes and sabotage his qualifying sessions and Nico will be just as disadvantaged as Lewis has been

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    So now all Hamilton needs to do is give him a puncture, disconnect his brakes and sabotage his qualifying sessions and Nico will be just as disadvantaged as Lewis has been
    you may have a point, or 3 there