Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Volk CE28 17x9.5 et22 all round

Rides

Volk CE28 17x9.5 et22 all round

For sale is a set of freshly refurbished Volk CE 28 alloys.

17x9.5 et22 all round. Pictures below. Price £1,250 collected. Or you can arrange your own courier.

Rides
    Nobody want some super-light forged jdm goodness? These are way lighter than your rota equivalents.

These don't come up often in these widths and offsets. Get it while you can!

Rides
    Think the price is why they havent sold. Trying to sell my te37's with very good tyres for £400 less and got nothing

Rides
    These are freshly refurbished though. And are a full set with aggressive widths and offsets, rare to find in this model. I think if yours were 9.5 all round and good ets they would have gone by now. Still cheap IMO, stick to your guns.

Trying to buy ce28s new will be north of £2000 and then more on too for customs etc.
    Last edited by jabran200; 21-09-2014 at 12:11.

Rides
    Pics on a s13 and s14... Looks great!

Rides
    I'm also struggling to get anyone even interested in my work xd9 in strongest 17" sizes they made. People would rather buy rotas and xxr it seems.

Rides
    I don't understand why... These are all original jdm wheels. These are better built and much lighter than the rotas (particularly the forged wheels) and look much better than the replicas.

Rides
    As the saying goes... Buy cheap but twice! Lol

Rides
    I'm one for genuine well built wheels, just a shame they aren't 18's

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cleverley View Post
    I'm one for genuine well built wheels, just a shame they aren't 18's
    I understand what you are mean, however with the right size tires they don't actually look small at all. Below is running 17s but with right tires and looks perfectly fine. Same size, width and offset as these.

Rides
    If I wasn't a pauper right now, these would absolutely be on my radar. Perfect fit by all accounts!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    If I wasn't a pauper right now, these would absolutely be on my radar. Perfect fit by all accounts!
    I know right. Perfect width, offset, freshly refurbished, what more can one ask for?

IMO the best japanese wheels made and they just look amazing!

Seen your car, these would fit perfectly on yours. Would make your car look on another level

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jabran200 View Post
    I don't understand why... These are all original jdm wheels.
    ... and there is the reason, it's not the original finish.

If they were original finish and mint, they might sell at that price. But they have been refurbished, so less likely, especially here. You'd probably sell them on GTROC at that price, I've seen sets very much like those go for more!

I'm very much in the market for these wheels, but anodized bronze and, ideally, mint. Still don't think I would pay that much for a set though. £1000-ish maybe.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    ... and there is the reason, it's not the original finish.

If they were original finish and mint, they might sell at that price. But they have been refurbished, so less likely, especially here. You'd probably sell them on GTROC at that price, I've seen sets very much like those go for more!

I'm very much in the market for these wheels, but anodized bronze and, ideally, mint. Still don't think I would pay that much for a set though. £1000-ish maybe.
    Respect your opinion and your budget. These are mint, they are like new, hence freshly refurbished. Not a penny needs to be spent on refurbing these wheels. The colour is a metallic grey and looks amazing in sunlight, has to be seen to be appreciated.

Also, if you ever do find a set of these mint in original finish with these offsets and widths for £1,000 let me know, I've been looking for four years and never seen any come up for that price lol.

These are worth the money all day long because finding ce28s in these widths and offsets is very rare, and these wheels hold their value very well. I mean how often do these really come up for sale in any sizes, let alone these? Any about at the moment? I couldn't find any.

Plenty of interest guys, no one has come through with the money yet. First to pay gets them! And you won't be disappointed.

Rides
    Worth the money all day long just not 18's

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cleverley View Post
    Worth the money all day long just not 18's
    Cheers mate, they definitely are. I am sure people who monitor prices for good size jdm wheels, and also appreciate the difference between these and rotas, know the true value of these.

As for 18s, these will fit your brakes, and with the right size tire will look perfect. Don't forget 17's are a lot cheaper, you can pick up federal 595 RSRs for just under £100 in 255s!

Rides
    Shameless bump...

Rides
    I am on the market for a set of ce28 but will these fit an S15 without work. I don't want the stretch look.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by catchfire View Post
    I am on the market for a set of ce28 but will these fit an S15 without work. I don't want the stretch look.
    I am not too clued up on s15s. However these would look mean on them like the white s15 above!

Rides
    Also to confirm this is for a set of 4 wheels not a pair!