Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volk CE28 17x9.5 et22 all round

Rides
    17's look awesome on S15's as the 15 is a little smaller. My S15 has 18x10 et22 back ET 18 Front, with 255/35/18 and 225/45/18. I have a moderate stretch on 10j so 9.5j should sit just right.

Man I am talking into buying these for me! Although my Blitz technospeed are my best wheels of all time.

Rides
    heres a pic.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzsy View Post
    17's look awesome on S15's as the 15 is a little smaller. My S15 has 18x10 et22 back ET 18 Front, with 255/35/18 and 225/45/18. I have a moderate stretch on 10j so 9.5j should sit just right.

Man I am talking into buying these for me! Although my Blitz technospeed are my best wheels of all time.
    Dude, these would look ace on your car. You need these in your life. Check pics below!

Rides
    yeah man!

Don't I have an CA18 RA23 to build so spends on the S15 are limited to essentials!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzsy View Post
    yeah man!

Don't I have an CA18 RA23 to build so spends on the S15 are limited to essentials!
    This is an essential piece of the puzzle to make your S15 complete! Lol

Rides
    Bump for some genuine JDM goodness

Rides
    Some info on monoblock wheels, which you can see stamped on the above picture.

'In the wheel industry monoblock and 3 piece are two of the most popular types of forged wheels. The terms "monoblock" and "3 piece" refer to the construction of the wheel, but the similarities end there. In fact, there are many differences between the two types that make each ideal for different kinds of automotive applications.

Monoblock wheelsare also referred to as "one-piece" wheels, meaning that they are forged into a single part without any removable components. During the manufacturing process a monoblock wheel begins as a single, round block of 6061-T1 aluminum alloy. The aluminum block is compressed and subjected to intense heat which creates a dense grain structure and forms a round, blank piece of metal. The single piece of aluminum alloy is then flow-formed and placed in a CNC milling machine where the spokes are formed to finish the manufacturing process.

Being that monoblocks are made from a single piece of aluminum alloy, they are the lightest of forged wheels. Their low weight is sought after as they help to reduce unsprung mass which can reduce acceleration times, enhance braking, and improve handling. Monoblock wheels are often less expensive than their 2- or 3-piece forged counterparts, as fewer parts are used for construction. However, if a monoblock wheel is damaged or bent they are difficult to repair, often requiring a complete wheel replacement.'

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5883510

Rides
    Bump for genuine wheels!

Rides
    This is a picture from the guy I bought it off... Colours fantastic

Rides
    What colour code is that?

Good luck with the sale!

Rides
    Stunning wheels, GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by catchfire View Post
    I am on the market for a set of ce28 but will these fit an S15 without work. I don't want the stretch look.
    You should be able to find a definitive answer here: http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/556-U...-fitting-guide

Rides
    Cheers for the comments guys. Definitely IMO the best looking wheels, some designs never age and this is one of them.

So who wants this set of genuine jdm goodness?