Thread: Hello to everybody!!!

Rides

Hello to everybody!!!

My name is Raul, from Barcelona, Spain. First of all, I have to apologize for my potato omelette grammar while speaking and writting English . I promise I'm very interested on doing my best on it.

I'm 34 years old and two years ago I bought an S13 to make a project, as many people do using this car as a platform, but rather than focusing on pure mechanics and performance,I decided to focus more on the electrics of the car, just because is the car I like and love, but I'd like to make it more like the modern cars, but keeping that classic essence.

In short, is a carputer project, but connected to every single instrument, and operating with a Nistune board, thanks to the kindness of Matt Brown (Nistune general manager), who shared with me all the specs.

Because is quite long to explain, I opened a blog where I post the progress of the project. After I got a first solid release I will make it Open Source, so any interested person is going to be able to tinker with it.

This is it, is both in Spanish and English:

http://200sxReborn.blogspot.com.es/

All the best for everybody

Rides
    Welcome to the SXOC Raul

Wow, is all I can say. What an interesting project! Really love the look of the digi dash cluster, will be very interested to see how you install everything in the car. Subscribing for updates