Thread: The all amazing nats fob

Rides

The all amazing nats fob

Hey I've tried every way on all the forums to reset it as I've changed the battery and I can't get it to work again, it's wierd as my master was the one I was given with the car and it locked,unlocked it and armed and disarmed the alarm and I've read it shouldn't do that? But now it won't work tried all the wY to do it maybe I'm just getting it wrong but after two days I'm loosing the rag fast, is there a easier way to do it?

Cheers ash

Rides
    I think you're right, I sort of remember the master doesn't lock, it only unlocks.

It should only have a single button as well.

Rides
    You should be able to reprogram it, I fixed mine and it hadn't worked for years. It takes a good few attempts but be patient and keep repeating it. Are the batteries good? Before u start I think u have to unlock or active the master one 1st. But find the step by step guide. That's all I did. Good luck

Rides
    Yeah my master has one button but does all the functions really odd but not complaining, yeah I'll leave it for couple of days and have another go! Yeah went out and bought new batteries for it

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ash_laa View Post
    Yeah my master has one button but does all the functions really odd but not complaining, yeah I'll leave it for couple of days and have another go! Yeah went out and bought new batteries for it
    Unless someone has put standard fob internals into the master fob, which would explain why you cannot reprogram another fob possibly

Rides
    yeah id guess a standard fob has been swapped into the master case, does it have 1 or two buttons? how many fobs do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    It's still only got the one button and I've programmed it before just can't remember how I had the patience to do it I did get a spare 2 button for as well with it