Thread: Subframe bush fitting instructions request + quote on S13 roll centre correction bits

Rides

Subframe bush fitting instructions request + quote on S13 roll centre correction bits

S13/S14/180SX Apex uprated rubber rear subframe bushes
    Review:

The Quality of these Bushes is awesome. Couldnt tell anything bad about them.

But a declaration which bushes are front and which rear would be nice.(Sticker or something)

Because you could not find any information in the Nissan Manuals about the dimensions of the front or rear Bushes.
    Apex Note
    We now send instruction on the install of these with every batch, thanks

Kev@apex
    Hi there.

I bought a set of the aforesaid uprated rubber subframe bushes ages ago and before the installation instructions were included.... any chance you can post / email said instructions over now I have (finally after more than five years ) collected all the bits for suspension refurb.

Secondly would be grateful if you could pm me an SXOC members price, inc postage, for a full set of roll centre correction bits for an S13 ?
    ie. two pairs x S13 roll centre reset taller ball joints + 2 x Apex forged anti bump steer ball jointed (not rose) track rod ends.

I am assuming you do the ball jointed track rod ends for S13 fitment and taper, I hope, tho couldn't find them on your website. Or are they the same dimensions / thread and taper as the S14 ones.... ?

Cheers all,

R

Cheers

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochester View Post
    Hi there.

I bought a set of the aforesaid uprated rubber subframe bushes ages ago and before the installation instructions were included.... any chance you can post / email said instructions over now I have (finally after more than five years ) collected all the bits for suspension refurb.

Secondly would be grateful if you could pm me an SXOC members price, inc postage, for a full set of roll centre correction bits for an S13 ?
    ie. two pairs x S13 roll centre reset taller ball joints + 2 x Apex forged anti bump steer ball jointed (not rose) track rod ends.

I am assuming you do the ball jointed track rod ends for S13 fitment and taper, I hope, tho couldn't find them on your website. Or are they the same dimensions / thread and taper as the S14 ones.... ?

Cheers all,

R

Cheers
    No problem on the instructions.

Balljoints at SXOC price are £89/pair, as are the forged ends - all in stock 3x89= £267, £277 with £10 postage

Rides
    Bob me an e-mail to kev(AT)apexperformance.co.uk and I'll send the subframe instructions (please mention subframe bush instructions in the e-mail) I couldnt see your address in your profile.

Rides
    Done.

Rides
    And speedy service by return, I thangyew....