Thread: S14 Navan bumper

Rides

S14 Navan bumper

Just want to know if there is many people want the S14 Navan Stuff ??? I just got all my original front bumper back today from the paint shop and was thinking of moulding the bumper but not sure if there is enough demand for this at all. so Just a thought and see if there is anyone actually wants them. if not then I will just put the bumper and the kit up forsale and be gone with it.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Pmed ya there !

Rides
    Spoilers/splitter/canards for Navan bumpers etc?!

Rides
    I've seen fibreglass versions available elsewhere, not sure how much demand there is.

However, if had had an S14 I'd definitely want one

Rides
    The problem is for what you would retail them out at (£180)
    A genuine one can be bought for around that sort of money as and when they come up for sale

Rides
    I have the full kit here, but just dont know if I should sell it or do something with it that's all.

If we are going to make it, it will be made here in the UK, so the quality and fitment will be Assured, but the down side is of course the price of the production will be higher. Not to mention the cost for making the mould wont be cheap either so unless there is enough demand for the item it is not worth making it.

Hence I ask if there is enough people wanted them, just to weight it up and see.

I have got a set of canards on mine before that we custom made it for the bumper and looked pretty cool, as for the splitter I think I have one as well for the bumper that I bought but never put on but cant remember where I put it. ;P

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Pics of said canards and splitter if possible?