Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 777s12

Rides
    Fixed the wideband and if its accurate looks like im running really lean, which makes sense as the MOT emissions was only .1 c02.

its running 16 to 18 afr at idle but richens up when I rev it.

So wondering if I have an air leak somewhere, I can here a loud induction roar from the intake manifold but spraying wd 40 doesn't change anything so I figure its normal maybe?

Also this

So anyway stuck the lip on, just needs a little bracket to stop it drooping.

Rides
    Got a bit more of the kit on, the rears im debating wether to put on or not as they are incorporated into the mud flap and it hangs like an inch from the ground, might be asking for trouble. Need to make a little piece to fill in where it doesn't meat the front wing as I've pulled the arch so much.

Fixed a few vacuum leaks, am waiting for a check valve for the brake servo. I drove it to my parents house without a brake servo, man I didn't realise how much they do, impossible to drive without!.

Rides
    Well ive done about 500 miles in her now! Sorted all the idle issues out, now have a perfect 14.7 AFR. Had a nightmare with the profec b boost controller, couldn't get it to do what I wanted so I just fitted a manual one and now have proper boost!. Now the clutch slips!!

The small intercooler was holding me back so.....

As ive slammed this car pretty well, its pretty harsh driving. Tried to improve it abit as the mericans use mustang foxbody shocks so I got some from the states but they are just too soft so ended up selling them on a mustang forum.

Shame, as I really want to keep it low bit improve the ride abit more, also I think the subframe bushing is fecked as I get a big clunking from time to time.

Used it as a daily for a bit.

Now just looking at my diff options oh and this!

Rides
    Loving the shopping trolley pic !

Rides
    S12 😍
    Miss mine so much, wish i never sold it. Car looks mint though dude. 😀

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Love this car!! I don't think I've seen one before, such a sheltered life I've lead!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nattman View Post
    S12 ��
    Miss mine so much, wish i never sold it. Car looks mint though dude. ��

There's a chap in Colchester selling two of them.

Rides
    Would love to but just bought an S13.

Rides
    Cheers guys, its proving to be a fun little car, just need to iron out a few issues.

Well as my clutch is slipping pretty bad now that ive upped the boost thought it was time to change it. Was a bit of mission pulling this out by myself. Gonna be fun getting it back in!

Then took the clutch off and was greeted with this beauty!!! Not happy at all. I guess they've snapped a bolt and tried to weld it and then just thought fuk it why use bolts when I can weld! This engine was supposedly rebuilt by a well known drift garage, LMAO.

Time to rebuild the SR pretty quick I think, although ive been offered an RB25! Could be interesting?
    Last edited by van_denton_san; 01-08-2015 at 19:27.

Rides
    It's easier to get the box back on if you take the mount off, spin the box 180degrees, pop it into the clutch, then spin it round.

Rides
    That's some great advise mate, will do that cheers.

Rides
    Went on a mission today to get a subframe but they guy didn't have the correct tools to take it apart as he was breaking the whole car. I ended up with all the rear suspension! Plus 2 front wings that arnt that great and a mint door! All crammed into my massive parts hauler!!! the polo!

It was a bit of lifting to get all that into the car so when I got back to my unit I took it all apart. The diff has been welded so that's 1 job less not bad for free! I have to work out if its different being a mk2 diff? Everything has been coated in farm paint and doesn't look rusty at all so hopefully will clean up nice, might just take it all to the blasters.

Found some cam wheels for proper cheap off a guy from near my unit, was thinking about doing the exhaust cam swap, anyone done it? and is it worth it?

Only thinking that as I got the pulleys.