Thread: Big brake kit

Rides

Big brake kit

looking for a bit of advice here, im looking at buying this big brake kit for my s14a, but if you go to the description it gives you a link to the fitment guide and the part numbers to use for ordering, but as you can see s14a fitment is not listed, but am i right in saying r32 or r32 fitment should still fit with no problems? as its r33 gtst calipers im using the now with ferrari 456 brembo disks, but you can fit r34 brembos from a r34 gtr on an s14 etc? so will i be ok just ordering one from a skyline?

thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PMU-Projec...item3a93151124

Rides
    Should be fine, but I'd recommend K Sport 330mm or 356mm instead, will be cheaper and their performace is proven on many cars on this board but they're not pretty as the Project Mu's they are lovely

Rides
    R34 gtr brembos will go on s14a. I was going to buy a set.. all you need doing is your carrier bolt holes need drilling out to make them bigger to allow for the brembo bolts to slot in.

In the end I went for the wilwood 345mm big brake upgrade kit from DB power

Just finished running them in, no pad rattle/clap/noise and I am yet to push harder than 50% of the pedal

They are awesome!

Rides
    Or you can get some D2 8pots with 356mm discs from Japspeed for a little bit less!

Rides
    A grand for brakes
    Last edited by ryry92; 28-07-2014 at 08:43.