Thread: Pic request - S14a Rear arch work on stock bodywork

Rides

Talking Pic request - S14a Rear arch work on stock bodywork

As titled, I'm looking at options for my rear arches on my S14a. I've started rolling my arches but as both have had big filler repairs, I'm now looking at other options.

I want to keep the bodywork as stock as possible and I know people tend to only fit overfenders/wide arches with kitted cars. I am considering overfenders but don't want it to look daft on stock bodywork. Post up your pics on S14s with any sort of rear arch work please lads

Rides
    I don't have any pictures but overfenders blended in or even riveted on of you were that bothered look fine on a standard bodied s14a

And if it looks too wide compared to the front you can get +25mm non vented front wings for the oem+ look

Rides
    I have currently stock bodywork and +50mm rear fenders. This is how it looks. (needs paint...)

Rides
    RocketBunny rears then blend them in thats the route i mite take.

Rides
    Yeh I've currently got 25mm Chargespeed front wings so won't look to weird. I only plan on running a n 18" x 9.5" at around ET5 so think 50mm overs will look a bit daft. I want the wheels as fitted as possible you see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by L16JAY View Post
    Yeh I've currently got 25mm Chargespeed front wings so won't look to weird. I only plan on running a n 18" x 9.5" at around ET5 so think 50mm overs will look a bit daft. I want the wheels as fitted as possible you see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    You don't need overfenders for something like that. I had 18" x 10.5" ET20 in the stock arches. That's pretty close to what you are planning to have poke wise...

Rides
    I know. I didn't plan to have them but as I was rolling then the other day, I've discovered they've got big filler repairs which is going to be hard to get right.

Rides

+25 on the front, 50mm on the rear most of the extra width is in the flair in the mould so they don't look so wide i think, there are the srb ones all round, full fenders on the rear.

Rides
    Ah this is helping now. Any more pics of the rear mate? Also, what wheel specs?

Rides
    Oh yeah... I have a good memory

Anyways get some big spacers with the overfenders?

Rides

about as good as ive got mate, the wheels are 18x10 et15 with a 25mm spacer on the rear, 35mm on the front

Last edited by jj205mi16; 06-07-2014 at 18:50.

Rides
    Does anyone run the wider front wings with 17" wheels or have pics of those? I currently run 9.5J 17" front and rear, im looking to go staggered 18" 10J at the rear with the 17's at the front with the wider arches.

Rides
    jj205mi16: Are the rears now an effective ET-10 then?

Rides
    dude just use the 25mm fronts you already have.. buy some wheels like 18x10 +15... you will need a 10mm spacer on the front (dependant on tyre size) and buy 30mm rear fenders if you think 50mm is too big. Then just use a 25mm hubcentric.. will fit fine. Or if you like 50 width which I prefer buy some more spacers lol or get some man size wheels like I did

Rides
    I've just got these wheels because I've always loved them. Also, I'm on a bit of a budget so don't want to go spending big money on "proper" wheels yet. I need 30mm overfenders but if you can find me some...I'll give a drink! lol

Rides
    yes -10 on the rear -20 on the front, this was due to the front wheel hitting the coilover. or those were apex gen 2s

Rides
    Old thread I know but dying to know where to get those wide panels fitted on the emerald s14a jj?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk