Thread: front 5 stud options 180sx

Rides

front 5 stud options 180sx

basically ive bought some 5 stud wheels for my 180sx which is currently 4 stud, they should be here in a couple weeks so I need to convert to 5 stud. I want to keep the stock s13 spindles and arms ideally

already have the rear hubs ready to bolt on.

I bought a pair of front s14 hubs and spindles that I was going to use but they turned up today and ive found the bearings are shot and not worth fitting. this also makes me think that most s/h hubs are going to have a short life and they don't have removable bearings like on the s13. im also trying to save money, not looking to spend hundreds on new hubs.

what options are there?

ive seen the gktech hubs which use s13 bearings, seems like a good option but I read on nico you can use infinity j30 hubs in the same way (not likely to find a set over here). so something like that would be ideal, I don't know if theres similar skylines that have removable bearings?

Rides
    I ma interested if anyone tried to to remove/maschine out the s14 bearing and fit standard size s13 bearing in? I have one dead s14 bearing on my car, and local shop doesnt have any more new hubs in stock. And they were 80 pounds for 1 new front hub. And me being idiot changed only one when it died 2 years ago.

Rides
    If you want to keep the S13 knuckle and go 5 stud, I'm sure Enjuku Racing stock conversion bearings for them..