Thread: Rims fitment

Rides

Rims fitment

Hi guys,

I'm writing from italy and i need help to find the best fitment for my car.

In italy there are many rules about cars and substantially i can't change nothing!!
    If they see that i changed something, police can pick up my car's book and i need to put all OEM things on that one to have it back!!! So i need to be more possible discrete..... Italy sucks!

I can put only 215/45 r17 on my car and i need to find the right rims.
    I need that it don't stay outside fenders and i need that the tires are not too much stretched.
    It's a 1989 200sx and i've 300zx conversion calipers, and hub for 5 lug.

Which measure of rims i need?

Sorry for grammatical error but my english is not good.

Thank you.

Rides
    I would suggest 17x8 et35 probably would be a good option to avoid any troubles.

Rides
    Thank you.

Rides
    Another thing, do u know if the 17x8 ET35 and Z32 calipers will give me any troubles?? Maybe depends by the draw of rims i would put it on (i'm thinking about rota grid...nice and not too much expensive). Actually on my car i've XXR 527 15" (maybe J8 and unknow ET...there was on car when i bought it) and the calipers are scretched!! this is the reason why i would change rims fastest possible, but i would do the right thing!

Rides
    sicuramente avrai dei problemi con un ET 35. Io monto 17x8 et 37 + distanziali da 20 ed il fitment è perfetto! Ti consiglio quindi di trovare dei cerchi con canale 8 ed et dal 20 al 15 oppure utilizzare dei distanziali.

Rides
    Sugar te sei quello che sei pure nel nissansilviaclub vero? Cmq grazie per la info, magari cerco qualcosa con un ET come dici te. Sono discreti? o se mi fermano rischio storie (dame è una cosa che controllano sempre quella delle gomme) ?

Sorry For the italian part

Rides
    Scriverò in inglese tanto vedo che te la cavi :P

Will not be a problem fitting 17x8 ET 17 or similar, maybe the spacer can be because it's illegal. Anyway with these specs you will definitely not have any problem of poke