Thread: Nissan silvia s12 for sale

Rides

Nissan silvia s12 for sale

For sale is my 86 mark one Nissan silvia s12

I haven't had the car long I bought it of a elderly man who'd had her since 1988 she has been very well looked after
    This is a very original car comes complete with the Nissan wheel chocks in they're sealed packet and full tool kit I also have boxes and boxes of spares for the car including a refurb turbo , Nissan gasket set , brand new rear light , brand new rear brake disks , flow tested injectors and rail spare dizzys all sorts!

Engine is a standard ca18et in excellent condition bay looks awesome for a 28 year old car , milage is 115k with oil changed every 3k and filters every 6k.

Body is black with red and grey decals on the side paint is also brilliant only one or two blemishes.

Wheels have 4 brand new Dunlop sport blue response tyres
    The spare in the boot has never been used it looks brand new however the tyre is from 1986 so may be past it's use period.

Interior really is mint I cannot fault it the dashboard is like something out of Star Trek with the warning lights stretching over to the passenger side.

The car has an automatic 3 plus overdrive set up with a kickdown button , no crunches and only smooth changes.

Reason for sale is I don't have the space to keep this classic and I don't want to ruin it and drift it as you don't see many of these beauty's about anymore let alone this clean
    The car has 5 months tax
    And unsure on mot length

My price for the car is £1,700 that is for the car and all spares I have

Any questions feel free to drop me a text on 07446881135 on pm on here

I will take some more detailed photos at the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Looks like a really good example, out of my price range unfortunately. GLWT =)

Rides
    Stunning mate. not many around in that condition. Also out of my price range with VRT factored in to boot.

GLWTS

Rides
    Provisionally sold , thanks for the nice comments

Rides
    Car was collected today
    Mods please delete