Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuro Black Nissan 200sx S14a

Rides
    That looks amazing perfect stance and the kit looks great , the black is tempting me to paint my s15 from pewter to black .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Very nice mate, impressed with what youve done in short time tbh!

One thing i will say is the brake lines need to be secured with proper clips in the bay and i imagine youve done the same every where else but them braided lines flex under pressure and will pop out of them factory shitty pop clip slag things, secure them properly geez

Rides
    And spongey pedal, check for leaks, if you have used the t pieces with the kit from db power, start there...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by L16JAY View Post
    Stunning Nath. That Nardi looks gorgeous
    Thanks Jay . The Nardi is stunning I'm so pleased with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tet offensive View Post
    That looks amazing perfect stance and the kit looks great , the black is tempting me to paint my s15 from pewter to black .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks buddy, yeah I'm really happy with how it's sat at the minute, it rubs a fair bit but can still be driven pretty hard, It doesn't rub enough for me to think about raising it anyway lol. Yes Kuro black is nice, I do prefer metallic paints but for a solid colour it is nice, especially when it's clean .

Quote Originally Posted by mitchies14 View Post
    Very nice mate, impressed with what youve done in short time tbh!

One thing i will say is the brake lines need to be secured with proper clips in the bay and i imagine youve done the same every where else but them braided lines flex under pressure and will pop out of them factory shitty pop clip slag things, secure them properly geez
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchies14 View Post
    And spongey pedal, check for leaks, if you have used the t pieces with the kit from db power, start there...
    Cheers geez! I'll bear that in mind and get it done, I literally just pushed it in the stock clips on the bulkhead yeah.

Hmm yeah I have checked the T peice and it seemed fine, my mates over again this Saturday and we're going to bleed the brakes threw once more just to rule it out and we will go over it for leaks again!!!

Rides
    Nice car mate, don't want to start a whole which colour is best thing, but black is best

Rides
    God Dam this looks good. If you ever think about selling I'm searching hard for a 200!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider r17t View Post
    Nice car mate, don't want to start a whole which colour is best thing, but black is best
    Thanks mate . Hmm black is probably my favourite, I obviously think that as I wouldn't have a black one lol. But I think either sapphire blue or damson are probably the "nicest" colours they came in .

Quote Originally Posted by adzz23 View Post
    God Dam this looks good. If you ever think about selling I'm searching hard for a 200!
    Cheers man . Haha you'll be waiting a while mate . I won't be selling up for a good while yet!

Rides
    A very very nice looking car good attention to detail, drive and enjoy .

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    A very very nice looking car good attention to detail, drive and enjoy .
    Cheers

Rides
    Got to be one of the nicest smartest looking s14a's that mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    You bringing this to the weekender again mate?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by karllibbo View Post
    Got to be one of the nicest smartest looking s14a's that mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Cheers man

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    I don't think I will be this year now, I really need to decide as it's not long away now !

Rides
    He's being gay Chris

Rides
    ^what he said

Rides
    Few things to update .Here's a couple quick random snaps before I get on to what I've been up to!

So I've been collecting more gauges for the car, Oil temp, Oil pressure and AFR all digital AEM gauges to match my boost gauge. But wasn't sure where to put them, wanted it to look tidy so decided to have a bash at making a gauge pod within the heater vents. With a bit of advice from Nash and a hand from bikerboywill I've come up with this!

So pleased with how it's come out. Didn't think I'd have nearly enough patience but it was actually very easy ! I've still not got round to fitting the gauges though lol.

Next up I wanted to build a flat bottom splitter so I've been sorting that out the past week or so and managed to get it fitted up today. Here's a load of photos from the whole process!

Rides

So it's made from 12mm marine ply. I've coated the underneath and the peice inside the bumper with Flashing primer to make it more resistant to moisture/general weather. It's attatched to the bumper with
    12 M8 nuts and bolts and returned onto the chassis with 2 adjustable splitter ties, and the front lip and end plates are painted and lacquered with halfrauds rattle cans! Again I'm so pleased with how it looks ! It's really nice and sturdy too! Only problem I have now is getting it up on the jack lol!

Japshow next weekend showing with SXOC so hopefully I'll be able to get some decent photos over next weekend
    Last edited by NathanR; 04-10-2015 at 15:58.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Looking good. Any plans for anything under the skirts to match?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Looking good. Any plans for anything under the skirts to match?
    I'm thinking about it yeah, once I'm back from Japshow the next thing will be making up some carbon canards I think. Nothing massive I don't think but see what happens

Rides
    Fantastic mate.
    Love the splitter!

Where did you get your gauges from. I'm can only find those gauges at crazy prices....or did you pay crazy money?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispy View Post
    Fantastic mate.
    Love the splitter!

Where did you get your gauges from. I'm can only find those gauges at crazy prices....or did you pay crazy money?
    Cheers man! The gauges where from XenonUKs eBay store. I think they stock a lot of the AEM stuff. I got the oil pressure from Telematica though, there a foreign company but there a main distributor for AEM! They where all between £140 and £160 I think, I've just been collecting them one a month for a while lol