Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ongoing S15 / work in progress never ender

Rides
    Not touched this for a while, mainly because **** all has happened!

I've been saving a bit for stage 3a, so there's a Z32 AFM on the way, and ordering a GT2871R next week.

Here's a few more recent pics from a couple of summer shows.

Rides
    This is Amazing!!! Love it
    Love how tight you kit fits most vertex i seen were shabby and untidy made me want a Uras not I wish I went for this kit!
    Where did you find those carbon cooling panels and interior surrounds would love these for my build

Rides
    Thanks bud!

The interior bit was from some company in the US off eBay, the engine parts were second hand that came up on here or s15oc

Rides
    Can I ask about your vented wings...Did the cause a stir fitting the kit did any fabrication occur i recently bought a new kit and didnt buy these as i heard they get tricky should i just bite the bullet and buty them they look top notch on this..Love s15 in grey!

Rides
    No they were a straightforward swap bud, they're only +25mm or 20mm I forget which, but they follow the oem panel lines and the arch is just extended a bit. They're origin wings if you wanted to know.

Rides
    I find the jdm stuff great fitment. Reproduction stuff is very flimsy and needs work to fit. Jdm all the time

Rides
    cool sounds great and is you car also 20mm extra on rear arches or are the origin wings ok to use with standard rear arches...
    I never liked those wheels but on this there insanely nice so perfect...How do recommend JDM distro should I try him for some wheels?what offset are you running on this car?

Rides
    Im not the biggest fan of S15's but I like that one, gonna follow this build I would say
    The rear lights also fit surprisingly well!

Rides
    Thanks Nessie

Quote Originally Posted by taz_20v View Post
    cool sounds great and is you car also 20mm extra on rear arches or are the origin wings ok to use with standard rear arches...
    I never liked those wheels but on this there insanely nice so perfect...How do recommend JDM distro should I try him for some wheels?what offset are you running on this car?
    No just 20mm on the front, standard rear quarters with the arches rolled flat. Yeah they came from JDM Distro, Dave is a very helpful guy. The fronts are 18x9 et22 with 20mm spacers so technically ET2 and 225/40 tyres, and the rears are 18x10 et22 with no spacers, 245/40 tyres. There is very little stretch on the tyres which is ideal.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by parky820 View Post
    Thanks Nessie

No just 20mm on the front, standard rear quarters with the arches rolled flat. Yeah they came from JDM Distro, Dave is a very helpful guy. The fronts are 18x9 et22 with 20mm spacers so technically ET2 and 225/40 tyres, and the rears are 18x10 et22 with no spacers, 245/40 tyres. There is very little stretch on the tyres which is ideal.
    I have been reading this thread at least once day for the past week just such a nice car love the way less is more with this.
    Are the rear arches rolled to fit these wheels or are they just a Direct fit...
    Did you adjust camber etc?
    Im really struggling to find a fitment to suit mine

Rides
    Lovely car! =D

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by taz_20v View Post
    I have been reading this thread at least once day for the past week just such a nice car love the way less is more with this.
    Are the rear arches rolled to fit these wheels or are they just a Direct fit...
    Did you adjust camber etc?
    Im really struggling to find a fitment to suit mine
    Thanks man, yeah the rear arches are rolled flat with the camber adjusted but not by much at all, using standard arms. A 10 inch with 245 tyres should be fine, might even get away with a 255.