Thread: Radcliffe / Bury and every one, meet in June *Radcliffe carnival*

Rides

Radcliffe / Bury and every one, meet in June *Radcliffe carnival*

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in an sxoc meet in June? The
    Radcliffe carnival is being held on the 7th and the 8th of June and they usually have some
    classic cars there.
    I have asked the committee if I could get more modern cars in and they have agreed.
    I have spoke to other clubs and they are wanting to take part in it, As I am an s13 owner I want to get the sxoc involved. It aint a drift show or a race event... it is just a family
    day out. They have a pretty big fairground there every year, loads of activities on the
    field and a procession too. So it will just be a chance to chill out park on a field and show your car off.. We will also be allowed in the procession also, which goes around the town.

This is all free, there is no charge what so ever!

It would be great too get a lot of the s bodies down together and show them off, after all they need to be shown off, It would be stupid not to. If the club thinks its a good idea great stuff.

If anyone is interested please let me know asap
    Cheers

Rides
    If mines back on the road I'd come down, its literally round the corner from my house anyway if its still on Red Bank...

Rides
    Any meet where you can get some nice s bodies together and show them off sounds good to me!
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Good stuff i'm glad to see there are people interested in this, Kneel i'm sure you live like 2 minutes from me near the spar....
    I met you at just Nissan when you where getting a turbo for yours. I thought you were long gone mate. Well I will get to the next meet and let everyone know the details, try and get more to come.....

Rides
    Haha! I remember mate yeah I live near the spar Yeah keep us posted

Rides
    yeah mate will do, well the more that come down will make it better, Scottie is there any way you could put the word out as I know your one of the main men on here.....

Rides
    Anyone from the club up for this meet? Would be good to get some sx's there.

Rides
    sorry mate I've still not got my SX back.