Thread: Trying to view members sections

Rides

Trying to view members sections

I have joined recently but can't access threads like the traders / group buys section, do I need to do anything? Even tried logging out and logging in! Thanks Wayne

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Which ones are you talking about in particular mate? The members section should be viewable at the top of the main page.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I can see the members window but when I clicked the link about group buys/traders offers it just shows me one sticky once opened and not any threads within? It says the last thread posted in was one about the japspeed rads but I just can't see it when I'm in the section? The technical threads only shows the last ten threads also, is this right? If I'm just being a knobber then say so ha ha ;-)

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Ahh yes the traders haven't really posted in there tbh prefering to keep the threads in there sections. Strange about only seeing 10 replies in the tech section though. Possibly your settings, these can sometimes be adjusted at the bottom of the page.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dubs View Post
    If I'm just being a knobber then say so ha ha ;-)
    Something is set to only see 24hours worth of stuff :knobber:

Rides
    Try the "Default Thread Age Cutoff" setting in here:
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/profile.php?do=editoptions

It's set to Show All Threads as a default, so either you've changed it, or if using Tapatalk or similar , that may have its own similar settings.

Rides
    It was that setting however it was set to forum default, now changed it and can see more than ten threads. As for the other thread though of the discount it does say that japspeed had posted in there but I could only see the sticky at the top.

Rides
    Nope all working now must have been that setting thanks lads appreciate it

My members pack turned up today so you lot are stuck with me for at least a year, got a members card and everything to prove it