Thread: Cat / Exhaust question

Rides

Exclamation Cat / Exhaust question

Hi, I recently purchased the Japspeed downpipe and decat. And this attached to the shotgun straight through that I bought the other month means my car is insanely loud!

It was ok for a while but it just sounds like a tractor that bangs and the police have already asked me to change it

So my questions are;

-How quiet would the "Sports Cat" make it sound and also if you have them in stock?
    -would a silent decat be a better option?
    -I know you do the Type 2 Exhaust, which has 2 silencers, how quiet is this and how does it sound?

Hope you can help, Thanks!

Rides
    HI,

Our silence decats are very effective in regards to reducing the noise level and we are yet to try our sports cat on a shotgun system so we are not sure on DB levels.

The shotguns are not for the feint hearted... but sound awesome popping and banging down the road!

Both items are in stock so to order just get in touch or send over a paypal payment as per our trade section.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    HI,

Our silence decats are very effective in regards to reducing the noise level and we are yet to try our sports cat on a shotgun system so we are not sure on DB levels.

The shotguns are not for the feint hearted... but sound awesome popping and banging down the road!

Both items are in stock so to order just get in touch or send over a paypal payment as per our trade section.
    Thanks alot, I'll have a think tonight, Do you have the Type 2 Catback Exhaust system in stock? also this along with the Decat and Downpipe you reckon it'll be a fair abit quieter as the catback has 2 silencers?

Thanks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by stefans14a View Post
    Thanks alot, I'll have a think tonight, Do you have the Type 2 Catback Exhaust system in stock? also this along with the Decat and Downpipe you reckon it'll be a fair abit quieter as the catback has 2 silencers?

Thanks
    Sorry we do not have the Type 3 exhaust in stock at the moment.

regards
    Paul