Thread: Power FC Djetro Wiring route Help

Rides

Power FC Djetro Wiring route Help

Im in the middle of fitting the Map And AIT sensors where I want them and im now on the task of fitting the wiring looms to go down the the ECU.

Now the hole in the firewall behind the intake manifold is full of gauge wiring etc so that one is out of the question, I have noticed the main harness boot in the firewall by the abs unit that the main harness runs through now I was thinking of integrating them into this but I think its going to be a PITA

could some of you guys running Djets just have a quick look to see where they are running?

Cheers

Rides
    I have various routings on mine.. there is grommet on the drivers side also which can be used with a little extension of the wiring... tis a bit fiddly but easy enough..

Rides
    Mine run down behind the ABS into the passenger wheel arch behind the arch liner then through the grommet that comes out by the ECU. All on a 14a

Rides
    I use the grommet by the ABS pump for my defi and boost controller wiring on my S14.

Rides
    I think the hole behind the intake manifold will either be made bigger or I will drill a new hole below it but obviously making sure there is nothing to be damaged behind it