Thread: Aero wipers

Rides

Aero wipers

Does anybody know if there is a way to get wiper arm that will support aero blades. I would just put conversion blades on but I don't want that big block starring at me through the windscreen.

Thanks

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bevan View Post
    Does anybody know if there is a way to get wiper arm that will support aero blades. I would just put conversion blades on but I don't want that big block starring at me through the windscreen.

Thanks

The current Tesco ones don't have a big block anymore - they did and I know what you mean. Quite low mount and as easy to swap left/right as any other wiper blade.

Rides
    Bosch AR21 and AR20 for an S14/a, doesn't have a big block its a big more elongated rather than being a short high ugly block. Getting arms may be difficult, would have to get the right length and rough angles and spline pattern to fit on

Rides
    This what I got on offer at Tesco last year. I've no idea if they still stock them. The ones on the web appear to have the big objectionable "block".

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to go to some lengths to avoid the 'block' look. Thought I was being anal. (Titter.)

Can't stand it. Will keep an eye on this thread for 'best finds', wouldn't mind ones with down-force blades on the leading edge either, as long as any 'true' Aerodynamicists don't tell me they're pointless...

R.

Rides
    I was thinking there must be some car out there with the same dimension wipers.
    I was gonna email bosh see if they knew something.
    I'll agree you do need the aerodynamic ones mine seem to lift a little at about 75

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Trico neoform wipers from opie oils go on the standard arms with no big block and look good imo will see if I can find a pic.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Best I have at the moment.

1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Trico neoform wipers from opie oils go on the standard arms with no big block and look good imo will see if I can find a pic.

Plus they last forever. I purchased some for my 14 about 5 years ago and they're still going strong!

Rides
    May have to invest in some of those! The block does my head in too

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rides
    yeah just get aeros that fit the stock arms. plenty around, at least where i am ha.
    they are a good upgrade. much more subtle than the stock wipers, and aerodynamic haha
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man