Thread: SXOC Membership FAQ

Rides

SXOC Membership FAQ

Joining the SXOC is simple:

NOTE for September 2019 ; all prices reduced to £10. This is under ongoing review and could revert to standard at any time

I used to be a member, but expired a while ago
    Go to here www.sxoc.com/amember and login with your forum account details.
    Click 'Add/Renew Subscription',
    If you see New Membership option, you will become a New member for £21 with a new membership number.
    If you see a Renewal option, you will retain your existing membership number and can renew for £18.
    This does depend on how many whiles ago you expired.
    Make sure all the details below are filled in. If you don't do this we can't send you your and pack.
    You will be automatically taken to Paypal to process your payment securely.
    Paypal can accept payment from any debit or credit card aswell as a Paypal account you may already have.

I already have a forum Guest account but have never paid before
    Go to here www.sxoc.com/amember and login with your Guest forum account details.
    Click 'Add/Renew Subscription', select a New Membership and make sure all the details below are filled in. If you don't do this we can't send you your and pack.
    Paypal can accept payment from any debit or credit card aswell as a Paypal account you may already have.

I am not a forum user, and wish to be a club member
    Go to here www.sxoc.com/amember and sign up.
    Select New Membership.
    If you don't fill out all your details we can't send you your pack.

Please note membership payments are non refundable.

How much is membership?

New Membership is £21 for the year. (you get extra toys in your pack)
    Renewal is £18.

How do I pay?

The preferred method is via aMember system.
    here www.sxoc.com/amember
    It is possible to pay cash to a local SXOC rep at an event, but this creates admin headaches for me and it will probably go catastrophically wrong, so do the online aMember method please

What do I get with membership?

Once payment is received and your membership is processed, you will receive a pack in the post containing your membership number and a selection of other goodies which does vary from year to year.

You also receive benefits which can vary year to year,

• Access to the Members' area of the forum.
    • Club discounts with various tuners and parts suppliers
    • Club discount on car insurance
    • Club merchandise at a discounted rate
    • Invites to be on the club stand at major events such as Awesomefest and Japfest
    • Enjoy the club's own exclusive Weekender event
    • Club only events such as rolling road days and track days (many of which are subsidised)
    • Automatic entry into regular prize raffles
    • Ability to sell items in non200 cars and Misc for Sale
    • Forum Signature

We are also constantly looking at new ways to give our members the best value for money.

Any problems ?

Member but can't see the members' area of the forum?
    If your membership shows as current in here www.sxoc.com/amember and you still can't see the Members' area, you can try logging out and clearing your browser's cache before logging back in. This normally fixes the problem.
    If not, please email to memberships@sxoc.com with your username in the email title, and we will check things out.

Moved, changed car or personal info?
    You can update your address, car details or personal details here www.sxoc.com/aMember using your forum login details.

How/when do I renew?
    You should receive an email or PM, or both, invitation to renew, before your expiry date.
    You can always check your own records herewww.sxoc.com/amember

Who do I contact regarding membership?
    You can contact us at memberships@sxoc.com.

When can I take advantage of Membership discounts?
    You can take advantage of the discounts once you have received your membership pack and number, you should under no circumstances take out a discounted insurance policy until your membership is confirmed as it may invalidate your insurance if you have an accident/claim.
    Last edited by Jon; 23-05-2020 at 18:11.