Thread: Wanted/ needed (!) Ignition coil

Rides

Wanted/ needed (!) Ignition coil

Hi, so my s14a started spluttering like a dafty yesterday and I've worked out that it's an ignition coil. I've got a job interview on the other side of town tomorrow so ideally I'd like to be up and running today - unfortunately motor factors apparently don't stock these and I've yet to get a hold of Nissan, though I can imagine they'll try to offer me a mortgage on them... and even if I do go for that it's usually a 3 day lead time.

If anyone's got a coil for a (97) s14a 200sx sitting around in usable condition iI'll have it off you please! Please PM if you've got one, I'll be checking this constantly throughout the day.

Thanks in advance

Rides
    I've ended up phoning Nissan today and apparently they can have one in tomorrow morning for me - £130 for the pleasure unfortunately though

Rides
    Which bit are you after? The coil pack (bit that sits on top of the spark plug) or the ignition amplifier? (too many names for each!) if the latter then I got one I could post.

Rides
    It's the coil pack itself I'm after. I appreciate the offer bud but it's needed for tomorrow so I'm going to just give Nissan their ransom money!

Rides
    i have a few sets make pm me

Rides
    Thanks for the offer but I got a brand new one today!