Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So... anyone on here

Rides

So... anyone on here

So is there any owners on here active anymore up north. hardly any s bodys about on the road these days in the north, its a shame

Rides
    I'm looking for one and I swear it'd be easier to find a dragon and train it to use a domestic toilet...
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    Think most cars are now track cars. I've only ever seen 1 other s13 on the road .Mine will be out now soon n hoping to clock up the miles. Gd few more s14s about tho

Rides
    Me the s13 is out most days suppose its usually during the day though so prob at bad times to meet most people on the road, though have met a white body kitted one a couple of times

Rides
    Used to be about 20 northern active owner members on here long gone them days, pre recession and pre lots of rust

Rides
    Either of ye sell? :-D

Rides
    Wonder if it'll pick back up?

Rides
    Yea I remember even a few years ago seeing a few more about never really see any around now the only ones apart from that white one are at bishopscourt lol the green s15 that was about is sitting in Gibsons for slaw now been there a while too.

Nice try Neelie but not a chance wouldn't find another

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismisk View Post
    Nice try Neelie but not a chance wouldn't find another
    cant blame me for trying ha.

i can say that the sbodies, and the s13's in particular, have gotten very rare all over ireland, and it was pretty much from one month to the next. i was at a local meet a few weeks ago and there were a few there, so they obviously do still exist. but, personally, i think the main cause of this phenomenon is the fact that car theft atm is a huge topic for anyone owning a japanese RWD... and it has gotten extreme over the past year, with countless cars robbed, abused and burnt out. an rx7 only burnt out in the last 3 days... and has put me off one too, to think it would get taken from my door and burnt out, and there is a HUGE chance this will happen. so yes, if i had a shed, i would certainly put it away and only drive it on rare occasions. going to the meet and seeing 2 immaculate ps13, a type x and a fully rebuilt rps13 made my heart sing, and showed me that just because we dont see them at the local shops doesnt mean they are not hidden in the shed 20 yards from our own houses ;-) this thought makes me sleep sounder at night, i must admit <3
    Last edited by Neelie; 10-02-2014 at 22:18.

Rides
    Yea was worth a try

Think one of those ps's is the fella who does the photo's round the horsey events he used to have a midnight purple 180 as well.
    There are a few about but most of them have ended up on the track now.
    There is ofcourse the thift too as let's face it they are not the hardest thing to steal that's why mine is well locked when I'm not in it, couldn't see it if it ended up in Divis and reckon wouldn't see much else apart from the inside of maghaberry either

Rides
    Cant remember the last time i meet an s13 on the road,including my own there is 3 i know of around cork but they very rarely see the road.i'll have my own one back on the road for the summer months

Rides
    I'm an s13 owner although put car off the road for winter but will be on again in early may! Seen a white one floating about ballymena!

Rides
    Seen a white s13 in ballymena myself recently

Rides
    What's a gd event north or south to take my car to. Want to get a road trip in it the 1st couple months it's on the road

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by keggy View Post
    What's a gd event north or south to take my car to. Want to get a road trip in it the 1st couple months it's on the road
    If you're interested in a road-trip and meeting some other members, we'll be doing a karting day in Limerick in March. Look out for the thread going up this weekend

Rides
    what weekend clint ?

2000 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Rides
    There's a Dublin meet on the first weekend in March, so either the second or third, depending on people's preference. Going to put up a thread and a poll this weekend and see what people prefer

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by keggy View Post

If your interested, in spring, me and a few others with skylines off skylineowners.com are going to get out on a run, likely up north coast or something. tag along

Rides
    Yeh that sounds great. Keep me posted on it

Rides
    Along with anyone else in the north