Thread: Spirit Rei PS13

Rides

Spirit Rei PS13

You might know this as the Limitless Imports PS13 built by Matt Jeffrey. I’ve had it for over a year now and progress has been slow but fun. I took that pic after attempting to take it to my local garage to have the exhaust swapped out but it wasn’t able to get to their unit because of some speed bumps and a couple of slight inclines that turned out to be mountains for this car.

So I decided to have a go myself and swapped the exhaust out on the driveway.

It’s an HKS Silent exhaust bought from JDM Garage. It sits too far back for the bumper and slightly too low but I won’t know for certain until the car is on the ground again. Unless I build a hatch or 350z this will see a track at some point so I thought it would be better if the volume was toned down a bit. It’s a shame as the shotgun pipes looked a lot better.

I've had the windscreen replaced and I'm halfway through a hub conversion that I'll add soon. Nothing ground breaking but useful if anyone's interested in the parts I've used. I spent a lot of time searching for what would work so it might be helpful. That's probably just because this model of car is new to me.

I’ve only got a couple of mates that are half interested in what I do to this car so I decided to join up and post about it. Prior to this car the only mechanically minded thing I’ve ever done was an oil change on a Renault 5 Turbo so prep yourselves for some very naive questions. Cheers.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Love this car, good to see it back on here why the hub conversion?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I wanted to buy this so bad!!! I stupidly bought an R34 instead. Seeing these pics has made me regret it.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyboi s14 View Post
    I wanted to buy this so bad!!! I stupidly bought an R34 instead. Seeing these pics has made me regret it.
    I was half serious searching for a project to buy and I wanted this kit so I couldn't believe it when I saw the for sale ad.

Hub conversion is so I can fit some Work-vs xx I asked Sensei6 in the US to build. The small wheels are a cool look but I've had an image in my head of what I wanted the car to look like for a while and it's just stuck.

I think the power steering pump is leaking. Is it worth taking it apart and replacing the seals or is it just better to buy a new pump? Cheers.

Rides
    wow what a beauty!! and welcome
    hehe yes she looks a bit on the low side alright. but nothing was ever achieved with a high ride height lol
    i recently lowered my car INSIDE my garage but forgot about the dip outside, so i wonder will it beach itself on the way out lol... so i feel your pain haha.
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    Looks nice man I seen it for sale and was gutted I couldn't get it, I am in the same boat as far as pals go on fixing cars kinda sucks

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    wow what a beauty!! and welcome
    hehe yes she looks a bit on the low side alright. but nothing was ever achieved with a high ride height lol
    i recently lowered my car INSIDE my garage but forgot about the dip outside, so i wonder will it beach itself on the way out lol... so i feel your pain haha.
    The low car struggle. Funny how a simple task is made 10x worse because your car is low. If I have to put the whole car on stands I have to jack up the front on whatever this bent bit of metal is in this pic:

Then I have to put bricks under the the front wheels otherwise if I try and put the rear on stands first, I can't get a jack under anywhere at the front to raise it.

Quote Originally Posted by s13spooner View Post
    Looks nice man I seen it for sale and was gutted I couldn't get it, I am in the same boat as far as pals go on fixing cars kinda sucks

Cheers. My plan is to do as much as I can then visit a garage with a list of things I couldn't do.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    That bent bit of metal is the tow eye, I use that to Jack mine up too
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Just remember fire and a welder can fix most things

Rides
    Please don’t put big wheels on it, the 15’s on this are so perfect.

18’s on a ps is common as ****.

Rides
    Cheers but I know what I want and won't cry if it's common

Rides
    Lovely looking project there dude,
    i was just wondering about when you had the front screen replaced, did he just bond the new one in and ditch the trim or was he able to save it? i need mine doing at some point but really want to retain the trim.
    Also nothing wrong with a set of 18s man, common or not if you like them then that's what matters and they do look smart as hell

Rides
    Cheers. He managed to save the trim since it wasn't in bad shape. I'm glad that he did because the universal trim he brought with him looked like some cheap inch thick draft excluder for a door on a house. Nasty.