Thread: 2014 Events, what do you want and where???

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

2014 Events, what do you want and where???

This thread is up a little late this year so I'll apologise now, life has been a touch hectic recently

We are still to hold an extremely late Christmas meal in or around Cornwall so if anyone has a preference for a venue let me know

This year I'd like to see more of the Cornish Members catered for as you are being a little left out currently. There are plenty of sx's around cornwall so it's a shame this is happening. If anyone knows of any local events in or around Cornwall Please let me know, if you are happy to help organise the event than even better

What do you guys want to do this year?

So far I'm thinking of the following

.Rolling Road day at AJ'S in plymouth (Should we speak to the Subaru guys again??)
    .Japfest
    .Action days at Combe, spring and summer
    .South West Autosport Day
    .Modified Mania
    .Monthly Meets In Crediton

Do we need another monthly meet or two. I'm thinking of a Cornwall meet and maybe a Weston meet, Do we have anyone who's willing to help plan these? If you have any suggestions etc then please post below or feel free to pm me if you prefer. Any input is welcome including criticism
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    If you haven't already get you're name down on the SW event's pm list

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...h-West-PM-list
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    There's a thing in Cornwall called autosolo where its like auto testing but cheaper and easier. I don't know much about it but know of a guy that takes part. Could be a good sxoc thing to get involved with?

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    If you have more info mate let me know

Rides
    I'm up for the usual action days and Japfest, also last year I was really impressed with modified mania (if they have all day drifting again I'll be up for going along), also makes a change to Combe!

The gorge meet had a good turn out, perhaps we could do it in the summer so we can get some better photos when the sun is out!

Also I'd love to do a few drift days, I've never been to one and don't really want to go it alone :s

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    We are looking in to possible drift areas but they are hard to come by

I forgot to mention about the smeatharp drag and drift days. I really want to do the drag racing if anyone else fancies it.

Rides
    I'm up for a drift day somewhere if it comes up!

Rides
    I'm hoping to get along to some drift days, looking at Pembrey and Lydden Hill, both a distance but apparently worth it. May do the summer Smeatharpe one too.

I'm happy to sort a meet around the Weston area if you're happy for it to be a combined Tatsu/SXOC one? (we haven't been having a huge turnout recently anyway)

Alex B

Rides
    Even if a few of us arrange to go along to an organised day, that could work well, just so I don't have to go it alone

I'm happy to come along to a combined meet, the more the merrier!

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex B View Post
    I'm hoping to get along to some drift days, looking at Pembrey and Lydden Hill, both a distance but apparently worth it. May do the summer Smeatharpe one too.

I'm happy to sort a meet around the Weston area if you're happy for it to be a combined Tatsu/SXOC one? (we haven't been having a huge turnout recently anyway)

Alex B
    Sounds good to me mate

Rides
    Slightly informal and less exciting than drifting - but if anybody would like to head over to mine when the F1 is on I could put together some grub and we could make a day / weekend of it potentially

Rides
    Chris I'm happy to try and get the Cornwall meets up and running again.Have you Seen the new car show in exeter on june 15th it's called bhp fuel fest might be worth a look .

Rides

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Rog that would be awesome if you could mate. Got a venue in mind? We still need to have a go at an extremely late xmas meet as well seeing as the last one got postponed...

That show looks decent will do some inquires and post up soon all being well. Don't forget we have the SW Autosport show which I believe is in may at some point at Newton Abbott.

Rides
    I'm up for most days!!! Text me Chris lol