Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer feed back

Rides

Customer feed back

Just putting this here as Id like to have feedback from customers that have bought from us. Good or Bad id like to hear so I know what I need to improve on to give you guys the best possible service I can. Also other members can see your comments and buy from us in confidence. Many thanks Matt

Rides
    Great service and very helpful with quick replies and good prices etc Highly recommended.

Rides
    Recently used Matthew/Limitless Imports for some parts from Japan, one of which was a fragile bit of fibreglass! His prices for the parts are all but spot on and all othe major retailers such as RHDJapan, Nengun etc aren't that far off but still a fair bit more expensive, but Matthew comes into his stride with the shipping and handling costs and works out so much cheaper than other retailers. His communication is top notch, always a reply within a few hours of initial message, tracking numbers, stock updates etc.

Put it this way, anything I need from Japan, I will be contacting Limitless Imports first thing. I would highly recommend using Limitless Imports!

Good luck with the future dude, i'll try and pass as much work as I can your way from friends

Jordan.

Rides
    Thanks very much for the positive feed back Jordan appreciate it.

Banned
    Rides
    I recently ordered some BN Sport fenders through Limitless, i decided to go with limitless after getting quotes from a few other places and the prices were coming back around £200 extra!!! so with prices not wanting to pull my pants down i was more then happy to go with Matt.

i received such a great service every step of the way which is a real nice touch and i will 100% be using limitless again and again

fenders turned up without damage! what more could you ask for.

give them a go

Cheers Matt

talk soon

Rides
    Cheers Andy appreciate the kind words. Will be more than happy to help when ever mate

Rides
    Just got some parts delivered from Matt.... awesome service great prices and quick delivery.. would highly recommend and I will be using again !

Rides
    Cheers Sam happy to of helped :-)

Rides
    Picked up all my ikeya formula arms from the local parcel force that Matt had sorted me out from japan. As said before his replies, shipping and tracking info are all spot on. No doubt I'll be in contact over another order soon!

Thanks mate

Rides
    No problems clive
    Glad they arrived safely. Have to get some photos up once you've fitted them :-)

Rides
    I recently ordered some replica d-max mats and a Yashio Factory gear knob from Matt.The mats exceeded my expectations quality wise and the gear knob is lovely!I wouldn't hesitate to use Limitless imports again as Matt is double helpful and quick to respond to any enquiries I had during the process.
    I am positive I will be using his services again in the very near future for some more jdm goodies
    Damo

Rides
    Recently received a parcel from limitless containing some lovely parts from Japan!

As said before by other people, awesome customer service, letting me know when each part was ordered, came into stock, at the hub and then sent out. Spot on all the way through from first email asking if limitless could source the parts to receiving the parts. So helpful

anything i need id go straight here now rather than trawl around the internet as i know i can get a better price and excellent customer service.

Rides
    Cheers Jack. Glad they got to you ok. Ill be keeping an eye on your build thread :-)

Rides
    I recently bought something through limitless from the yahoo auctions. Whole process was trouble free and the communication was superb throughout.

when my items arrived in the UK they were very well wrapped with no possible risk of damage.

i wouldn't hesitate to use Limitless again for future purchases.

Rides
    I contacted Matt at limitless about setting up a wind deflector group. The whole process went very smoothly, with great customer service, updated every step of the way. Also better prices and cheaper postage than you'll find from the usual big companies. I definitely recommend limitless imports and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. In fact, I already have.

Rides
    Just had my greddy intercooler turn up. Thanks limitless for a great and trouble free service! This is the second time I have used them and I would definitely use them again in the future if I need more parts. Thanks again!

Rides
    I'm pretty much going to parrot everything that has been said above, ordered two FRP spoilers, arrived quickly and still in one piece, communication was always quick and helpful, I was kept updated the whole way and the price was good too. I 100% recommend using Limitless and will be sure to use them again in the future.

Thanks again Matt!

Rides
    No worries Andrew my pleasure. Glad they turned up in one piece

Rides
    I only mentioned that as I've ordered from stores in Japan before and stuff arrived broken, so that was a treat considering the fragile nature of the parts!

Rides
    I have had a few fragile items get damaged so relieved to here that not all parcelforce workers are gorilla fisted idiots