Thread: who is here?

Rides

who is here?

I Think we need a clear out in this section of old posts and to start new mailing lists and a new thread on who's who and drives what sx. The original threads are old. I have seen the odd couple of sx's in this area but no idea who they are. Been to my local car club agm today and they asked if there is any sx owners that are in the area.

The look on there face when i said we havent had an area meet for ages and i have no idea whos who any more. They couldnt belive it. As some of them were former sx owners that have moved on to other makes.

We all remember when we had 7 or 8 regulars. And one meeting i think we had 17 sx's

cant belive how things have changed so much

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    how come the old boys don't come on here anymore? This makes me sad
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    We had a get together prob two years ago at the vine when ben came to the area for the weekend and that was some of the old guys with there new motors. But i think that was one of the last things that i managed to get to. It was 26/12/2011. Buster still looks every now and then he now owns a 350z. Fliks lurking some where with focus , sprout is sorn for winter, others have moved on.
    Last edited by justbutts; 19-01-2014 at 17:55.

Rides
    But no idea who the new owners are?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by justbutts View Post
    We had a get together prob two years ago at the vine when ben came to the area for the weekend and that was some of the old guys with there new motors. But i think that was one of the last things that i managed to get to. It was 26/12/2011. Buster still looks every now and then he now owns a 350z. Fliks lurking some where with focus , sprout is sorn for winter, others have moved on.

I remember those days too. Think that was the last time my 14 was running..

I'm about still. Just!

Rides
    This shows how often I check the forum. Still got my car!