Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 99’ Nissan 200sx S14a 60k miles - Sapph Blue - Stage 1a – Work Equips

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Fixed that for you. ^^^^

You cannot request the reverse but the bank can reclaim the funds from the recipient under certain very specific conditions. It is pretty safe though.

Althought it is less convenient for you, you could make arrangements with your bank in France to collect the money in GBP from a Bank in the UK on the day you collect the car.

That is hardly different to how someone in the UK would get that amount of cash.

Just saying.
    unfortunatly my at my bank it's already hard to have more than 1500€ in cash so in ££...it's impossible (yes like my bank agacing me and they are useless XD)....and thanks for fixing my faults and No bank have no possibilities to reclaim funds...because here it's impossible to send a transfer is there is not enought money on my account or others problem

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowvette View Post
    unfortunatly my at my bank it's already hard to have more than 1500€ in cash so in ££...it's impossible (yes like my bank agacing me and they are useless XD)....and thanks for fixing my faults and No bank have no possibilities to reclaim funds...because here it's impossible to send a transfer is there is not enought money on my account or others problem
    I am typing this from my desk....in the office of a French Bank.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    I am typing this from my desk....in the office of a French Bank.
    OK I don't know all the bank system and they are here in France all different...but I know mine and it's impossible to reclaim something after transfer (I recently buy an offroader truck in UK which have some failure on it hidden by the previous owner and impossible to do something after transfer)
    after he take the decision but I'am ready to buy if he wants and i'am a real car enthusiast ^^

Rides
    Can we please stop discussing the whole International sale of cars in this thread...Please start another topic elsewhere if you wish, just try and keep your replies relevant to the actual car that's for sale please.

I'm not being rude but I did state, Pound Sterling sale and no Spam. Simple.

Can we move on.

Thanks.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 1eight7 View Post
    Can we please stop discussing the whole International sale of cars in this thread...Please start another topic elsewhere if you wish, just try and keep your replies relevant to the actual car that's for sale please.

I'm not being rude but I did state, Pound Sterling sale and no Spam. Simple.

Can we move on.

Thanks.
    this is what I want the tranfer is converted by your bank in ££ and I'am not a spam/scammer or anything else you wish...so I don't understand why you don't want to sold me the car...but it's your decision so good luck with the sell for this clean and nice car and if you change of mind during the week you know where to find me

Rides
    My mate sold an Integra type R to a guy who flew from sweden, went to the bank, did a transfer and drove it back to sweden! I wouldn't rule out a foreign buyer

Lovely car btw if i was into s14's i'd have bought this already, best one i've seen for sale for months!

Rides
    ive sold a car to france and malta... op if you need a hand with anything like this give me a pm and ill be happy to help where i can

Rides
    I am interested in this, whats your address mate PM me

Rides
    very interesed mate!!! PM me

Rides
    Sold.