Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Well here it is - The European Mustang !!!!!!

Rides
    What did Ford do with the Focus RS at launch, was it only designated dealers who ran demos?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by -ghost- View Post
    Grab a subaru in march then order a mustang for 2016.

Or just get a used GTR
    Its either-or not both and a GTR for that sort of money is going to turn into a moneypit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavbo View Post
    What did Ford do with the Focus RS at launch, was it only designated dealers who ran demos?
    Salesman says even designated dealers aren't going to run demo cars unless they get uncollected orders.

Rides
    Grab a subaru in march then order a mustang for 2016.

Or just get a used GTR
    Please, Just stop with the GT-R shite on every thread. Its ****ing boring now. Actually LOL at trying to compare a GTR to this though, Your 30k GTR will end up costing you a good chunk of that again in running costs/repairs. Oh but never mind cause it will be cheap to run if you service it on your drive, On jack stands, In the rain. Carry on.

Jonny, I am going to put it out there that the demand for these is going to be much, much larger than the supply. Fords first proper affordable "sports" car in how long? Im half tempted to chop my Megane in for one tbh.

Rides
    Oh cuz i forgot if you have a 200sx you must be some guy working on his car on the street corner it's not possible to have a unit/barn with ramp....

Rides
    I'd love to see how much a gtr would ruin you, a cheap one (with the prices your suggesting) will empty your wallet, jesus so what if you have a ramp? I've got a unit but like **** am I gonna pay 30k for a car that could do something as simple as blow a couple turbos and cost me several thousand to replace ontop of doing it myself.

The mustang option also means you don't have to mot it for 3 years, ford will likely chuck in a decent package so servicing tyres etc will be neigh on free for a year or two.

Personally I don't like ford's much anymore..I really have a thing against focus' and all the latest stuff they have made.....BUT I like this, I've always loved mustangs...and if i wanted to go buy a new car this would be high on my list..

Rides
    Ghost, yet Another boring response. I agree with Jamie, this gtr shit you spout on pretty much every thread is old now, maybe try on a gtr forum?

And I think Jamie was referring to when you were trying to claim gtr's are affordable if you service them yourself or some shit that was completely irrelevant to the thread you put it on. No one cares if you have a barn.

Rides
    Are their wheels still the same PCD as 200s and Skylines?

Rides
    Well done, 10 bonus points for you missing the point. Again LOL. My point is still valid regardless if you have a "unit/barn with ramp".

Oh cuz i forgot if you have a 200sx you must be some guy working on his car on the street corner it's not possible to have a unit/barn with ramp....

Curious thing, You bum GTR's so much and post about them in almost every thread, Have you bought one of these magical 35k examples that you keep going on about?
    Last edited by _Jamie_; 02-02-2015 at 11:29.

Rides
    Maybe this thread should be allowed to die down now and then we can bump it when someone decides to place an order of the first one ordered by anyone in the UK arrives on our shores....

...or when Mark gets bored at work again

Rides
    I work on designing engines for a living. Like **** would I want to pull anything built in the last 5 years apart to fix myself whether I had a ramp or not.

Love to see you chasing down an electrical problem in a GTR or any other remotely premium car of recent years, what with the 30+ ECUs and ridiculous amount of wiring...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    I work on designing engines for a living. Like **** would I want to pull anything built in the last 5 years apart to fix myself whether I had a ramp or not.

Love to see you chasing down an electrical problem in a GTR or any other remotely premium car of recent years, what with the 30+ ECUs and ridiculous amount of wiring...
    I hear you on that one.

I've had my multimeter out on my Jag more times in the last 3 months than I've ever used it on anything else and my Jag is 15 years old and only has 8 ECUs It has permanent lives to most things so it can inform you of bulb failures from the cockpit. For spare ECUs, you have to match the part number on the part AND the software version (on a label in the car and NOT on the part) so most scrapyards can't sell the parts as they rip them out of the cars without recording the software version from the donor

If the traction control module starts playing up I'll just get it towed to the scrapyard and park it next to the line of GTRs waiting to be squashed

Rides
    So much for the TG "car electrics are so reliable" lets prove it with an Aussie road trip.

Rides
    They are going to have to bring more than 500 over a year as they could sell that many to our management as company cars They really do need to get them out over here around May/June time or will miss a trick but even if they dont appear till November they will be oversubscribed for sure and if there is a waiting list the 2nd hand value will hold firm.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    I will just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    I don't like that as much as the stock one.

Looks like a cheap Jaguar rip-off.

Rides
    This is pretty badass, probs just a photoshop

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I will just leave this here

That's like taking a dump on someone's doorstep and saying "I'll just leave this here"

Jewish Gold, clashing interior, boxy 80s lines, overfussy vents and two chav tyremarks over the roof

Take it away with you please

p.s. Don't like the one Reckless posted either. Looks like it came out of someone's bad ass.

Rides
    Anyone in Leicester who wants to have a look at one, Sandicliffe have one in Tuesday evening / Wednesday next week.

Rides
    Can't take anything away from this, it's a smashing looking car

Rides
    sooooooo much want !!