Rides
    Welcome .

Rides
    Welcome .

Rides
    Welcome guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Mark, there's an error on the Competition Clutch section, the website link has a ' at the end of it so doesn't work.

This bit:

Forum: Competition Clutch UK
    Please post in here to deal with Competition Clutch UK
    Competition Clutch UK Web Site

Other than that, welcome!

Rides
    Hi

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum, I will be starting a load of new threads today with some great offers in, so watch this space and be sure to follow our sub forum!

Thanks
    Andy

Rides
    Might be worth putting up some details of the kits you do for the S12,S13 (CA and SR),S14,S14a,S15 including their torque rating and material used.

If you do anything comparible to the RPS kits of yesteryear for the CA, I'd be interested.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Might be worth putting up some details of the kits you do for the S12,S13 (CA and SR),S14,S14a,S15 including their torque rating and material used.

If you do anything comparible to the RPS kits of yesteryear for the CA, I'd be interested.
    I have thrown up a opening price guide here

I have started with pricing options for the SR20DET but we also have kits for the CA20E and the non turbo SR20DE.

Our stage 2's are carbon organic and keep a standard drive feel rated to a 80% increase in torque.
    Our paddles are cerametalic and rated to 250% increase in torque handling capabilities from stock.
    What kit are you needing for the CA?

Thanks
    Andy

Rides
    I don't need anything right now but the RPS kit I have in has been in for 7 years so its only a matter of time...

RPS kit I got was an organic plate with uprated pressure plate and OEM release bearing rated to 410 lb/ft of torque. I think it was called a Max Street. You can't get them any more...for a CA18DET.

Rides
    No problem, the CA20DE (yank mode) and the CA18DET take the same clutch you would be needing stage 2 then which would be a similar set up but in one of our shinny red boxes.

£300 delivered and suited fine to handle those torque levels.

Thanks
    Andy

Rides
    Well, there you go, every day's a school day. I didn't know Nissan ever made a CA20DE. I thought they were all homemade specials.

The US RS13 had a KA24DE truck engine.

Rides
    Haha I wondered why we had a clutch for the KA24DE on the list!!! we have it listed as the old Altima...

Rides
    welcome to the board chaps

have you had any feedback from people using the stage 2 organic on an RB25 about what real world power/torque they'll handle?

I'm currently using an OS Giken 'STR' twin plate but I think a standard weight flywheel will make the car feel a little less twitchy so pondering the switch, especially since I don't need the capacity of the twin, at the moment.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by alanjuggler View Post
    welcome to the board chaps

have you had any feedback from people using the stage 2 organic on an RB25 about what real world power/torque they'll handle?

I'm currently using an OS Giken 'STR' twin plate but I think a standard weight flywheel will make the car feel a little less twitchy so pondering the switch, especially since I don't need the capacity of the twin, at the moment.
    They are rated to 600BHP but I like to air on the side of safety and say 550, what use would it be for?

Its quite a set down from the capabilities of a twin plate but it would give a smoother drive feel if coupled with a OE flywheel.

BTW our RB25 clutch kits are for the push style set ups only.

Rides
    yeah, that's fine - I'm using a bit of a frankenstein setup but it is push. it'd be primarily for road use - it's basically an RB25 stroked up using an RB26 crankshaft + a GTR twin turbo conversion with some steel rebuilt turbos - I'd expect around 450-500 eventually.

changing the clutch / FW isn't that much effort, so I'd be happy with that - I'm not expecting to clutch kick it or anything. I'd switch over to the twin again if I needed something that could be abused.

cheers for the info - I'll keep you in mind
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    No problem, that all makes sense. i'd go stage 2 with the lightened fly. Let me know if you want to order it