Thread: Silvia S14 N/A Auto

Rides

Silvia S14 N/A Auto

Ok now there is Nissan Silvia S14A N/A Automatic for sale as parts due to not paying tax for a long time.
    Am now wondering what are the differences between this and a standard s14 turbo manual.
    And since its SO cheap probably am gonna buy it as a donor car for parts. Its only 500 Euros!!

Only picture available is this!
    It also has the kouki front bumper thats half the price of the car. If it also has the other bodykit its a no brainer for sure. But just wondering what parts i would be able to get.

And my brother has an s13 with the ca18det, and would be great if we could get the suspenion, hubs,engine.

Thanks!

Rides
    Bumpers/kit are a nice bonus, inside it may have the JDM climate control module which is a few quid. Many n/a's were 4 stud, so I'm not sure that the hubs would help your brother out with his s13 unfortunately.

Rides
    Do not break this into a s13!!

Just manual it, and make a nice daily. Wish I kept my kouki as a nice daily n/a manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rides
    Cant use it. It aint road legal and cant be due to the road tax not been paid for years.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Rides
    how cant it be used? change owners and start to tax it? ill buy it and manual it lol

Rides
    Yeah i need to pay all the taxes that have been left unpaid and re-register it. So it aint really worth it