Thread: lost membership

Rides

lost membership

Evening all,
    could someone when they get a min look on to how ive lost my membership? I haven't had a renewal message though, could some one just double check and let me know if its ran out so I can renew it if required
    many thanks
    Ads

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmalins View Post
    Evening all,
    could someone when they get a min look on to how ive lost my membership? I haven't had a renewal message though, could some one just double check and let me know if its ran out so I can renew it if required
    many thanks
    Ads
    go to www.sxoc.com/amember. it's all self service now so you should have had 3 or 4 email reminders.

Rides
    ok thank you :-) although I haven't had any emails but will double check the email correct

Rides
    AJ,
    I've had a look , and your records are a bit skewed, possibly our fault.
    You expired 22July2012, and I can see an 11th Sep 2013 expiry date too. However I cannot find a payment from 2012, so can't trace whether 11Sep2013 is correct.
    You are definitely expired today.
    If you have made a payment since 11Sep2012, please let me know. email to memberships@sxoc.com and we'll sort it out.

We have a ***ins@hotmail.com email address on record for you, and you should have had an automated reminder there at the end of August, and a PM at the beginning of September too.

Please let us know if you do not have those

Rides
    Yes I am the same. No e-mails and membership gone after 7 years or so! :-(
    Okay I just went to the link above and renewed. That is the first I ever heard of, or saw that link!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    Mmmm I think you're right It was mid-July when we realised the automatic emails were being unreliable. The system was sending reminder to people who had ages to run, and was not sending them to people who needed them. Gotta love computers.
    So we reintroduced the PM reminders. Your membership expired almost exactly at that time, and just before the PMs started again. Apologies for that.
    Welcome back

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    Okay I just went to the link above and renewed. That is the first I ever heard of, or saw that link!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Mmmm I think you're right It was mid-July when we realised the automatic emails were being unreliable. The system was sending reminder to people who had ages to run, and was not sending them to people who needed them. Gotta love computers.
    So we reintroduced the PM reminders. Your membership expired almost exactly at that time, and just before the PMs started again. Apologies for that.
    Welcome back
    i will extend what jon said and also say thanks for being so understanding. new systems always need time to bed in and have niggles so we appreciate when someone comes to us with an issue so we can resolve it

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    AJ,
    I've had a look , and your records are a bit skewed, possibly our fault.
    You expired 22July2012, and I can see an 11th Sep 2013 expiry date too. However I cannot find a payment from 2012, so can't trace whether 11Sep2013 is correct.
    You are definitely expired today.
    If you have made a payment since 11Sep2012, please let me know. email to memberships@sxoc.com and we'll sort it out.

We have a ***ins@hotmail.com email address on record for you, and you should have had an automated reminder there at the end of August, and a PM at the beginning of September too.

Please let us know if you do not have those
    Hello,
    Thanks for getting back to me,
    Payment would of been from redlinezak as I didn't have paypal till this year, I'm sure I need to renew,
    I haven't had a email or pm to remind me but I think I need to double check my email with you,
    ill renew now with the new system and start fresh :-)
    thank you for your help
    AJ