Thread: Who's Running Stage 1?

Rides

Who's Running Stage 1?

I want to go Stage 1 but I think my mods may be a bit much for it. The main one is my H-Dev S/S exhaust mani. Would this really make such a big difference? I can swap over with the cast iron one, but want to avoid it if possible. I spoke to Jez and he said id be better with either 2a or a custom map, but i cant afford 555cc injectors or the £399 for a custom board, especially just to run 15psi.

Who's running Stage 1 and what are your mods? I know it states on the H-Dev website but its a tad vague. Cheers guys

Rides
    I had stage 1 not 1a with stainless mani and FMIC....you will be fine, just double check your fuelling

Rides
    Manifold shouldn't really make a difference

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I thought that 1a was designed to include a stainless mani??

Edit: scratch that it was to include a fmic.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thats good to hear, m44t-xx what was ur exact mod list if u dont mind me asking? And cheers for the replies guys that was a big help, means i wont have to whip out mani again

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleansc View Post
    Thats good to hear, m44t-xx what was ur exact mod list if u dont mind me asking? And cheers for the replies guys that was a big help, means i wont have to whip out mani again
    Ermm I think at the time I had, stage 1 ecu (no FMIC or mani) but I had mani , FMIC and the other stated supporting mods.

It was about 2 or so years ago now but I definately have the mani and FMIC which the chip wasn't designed for and was completely fine and fuelling was checked and all was safe

Rides
    Im an idiot, i assumed a FMIC was needed for all ECU's, but good to know u ran it with a FMIC and it worked fine. Im getting a AEM wideband fitted soon and will be getting jez to fit and r/r it to make sure its fuelling is ok. Manifold is no longer a problem... After being on the car for 2 months its decided to crack, so its getting lobbed in the bin.