Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst or most infuriating game you've played?

Rides
    Most infuriating: Critical Mass, it was great until you got to a certain point and then it was impossible to go any further no matter how hard you tried. It's making me just thinking about it.

Rides
    This game

Rides
    ^^^^ yeah ok, you win

That game was completely fcuking retarded

Rides
    Yep, soon as i saw the screenshot i felt anger. You win.

Rides
    qwop lol. anyone played cat mario? for me that wins hands down

Rides
    DayZ is a really bloody good game, but so ****ing infuriating. I've died more times from it glitching at the top of a ladder and me falling to my death than I have being killed by zombies or other players. When you die, you lose all the loot you've found from playing for days, and start from the beginning.

Rides
    Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix. Put hours into leading a full length race, get T-boned by a back marker on the last lap.

Die keyboard!

Rides
    Most infuriating for me would be MGS2 I tried and tried to play that gaem but everytime that little ! went above the heads I would scream and shout how did he see me argh!!! another one that gets me into rage is Fifa take your pick from 08-14. Worst game I played probalby crapper the rapper or whatever it's called. God that game was awful.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulpen View Post
    I think it was called Flashback on the Mega Drive

Also the Dizzy the egg series !
    Loved Dizzy myself, as for Flashback it was way ahead of its time and a masterpiece in many ways... but also I found it infuriating. If I remember, one tiny mistake, a little fall and you were dead, right back to the bloody beginning and doing it all over again just to do one more jump you missed last time and then die 5 seconds later again. Could have been brilliant with some check points.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamz View Post
    DayZ is a really bloody good game, but so ****ing infuriating. I've died more times from it glitching at the top of a ladder and me falling to my death than I have being killed by zombies or other players. When you die, you lose all the loot you've found from playing for days, and start from the beginning.
    It is still a beta though isn't it? It does sound promising though

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dow View Post

It is still a beta though isn't it? It does sound promising though
    The Standalone is in Alpha still, but I'm talking about the mod that has been being developed for years now. It's brilliant for a free mod, and massive, but little glitches like like drive you mad.

Rides
    Flappy bird

Rides
    Surprised to see Flashback in here, its right up there as one of my favourite games of all time. Loved it. Picked up the remake recently, not had a chance to play it yet though.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Surprised to see Flashback in here, its right up there as one of my favourite games of all time. Loved it. Picked up the remake recently, not had a chance to play it yet though.
    I remember playing Flashback on my father's Macintosh, it was his Christmas gift but once reached the second level, where from jungle you go down to some kind of sewers I was stuck and didn't manage to go on. Do you know if it's possible to find for PC in some way anymore? maybe with emulators...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude Dog View Post
    The pinnacle was when I beat someone entirely with Raidens teleport and grab over two rounds and the guy rage quit before I had a chance to "Finish Him". I got some really nasty message from him to which I replied "My apologies mate, I promise never to let my 3 year old play online again". I think I heard his head explode from here
    Absolute Quality..! I think my worst game was some Detective thing on the Commodore 64... I couldn't work out how to actually get out of the building to start the level... found myself saying, "I'll go and try that game again" and then 2 hours later I cursed my whole existence... but then I;d do it all again a few days later...!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I think most MMO's fall under the "most infuriating" category.

Ultima Online if I have to be specific. Brutal PVP system, be killed, lose everything your carrying (all items in bag and all equiped gear).

You could also get "jumped" in town which was supposed to be "safe" and still lose everything! Basically your never safe! Still, best MMO I've ever played to date.

That is was what made UO and other full loot pvp games so good.. and mmos without that feature so bad

For me most infuriating at the moment has to be the bloodbowl games on the PC. its all based on dice rolls and I seem to have 0 luck at all rolling the realyl bad rolls numerours times in a row yet the A.I. I am playing against always rolls the best and pulls off the most amazing runs and so on..

Ah also world of tanks can be bloody bad.. the teams I get put with in that game on times are truly truly bad.. I am not sure why some people bother playing it haha..
    Last edited by mks; 30-01-2014 at 11:41.

Rides
    Avp and colonial marines had high hopes. Demon souls was frustrating at times but a really decent game.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by *alansx* View Post
    Most infuriating for me would be MGS2 I tried and tried to play that gaem but everytime that little ! went above the heads I would scream and shout how did he see me argh!!!
    How can you mess that game up, the AI was modelled on someone in a coma!

I used to find a coridor with lots of lockers, knock a guy out and hide him then make a noise.
    Another guard comes along, knock him out and stick him in a locker too.
    Repeat untill you've got a bunch of guys in the lockers, then the next guard will come along and find them all.

So you knock him out too

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    How can you mess that game up, the AI was modelled on someone in a coma!

I used to find a coridor with lots of lockers, knock a guy out and hide him then make a noise.
    Another guard comes along, knock him out and stick him in a locker too.
    Repeat untill you've got a bunch of guys in the lockers, then the next guard will come along and find them all.

So you knock him out too
    I was too used to playing other games where you just go in all guns blazing, and yea I never made it that far if i'm honest I used to always get spotted on the ship or by the helipad when I used to skip that part. I have got MGS HD Collection for the xbox 360, needles to say I played it for like 5 minutes before putting it back again

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Dogg View Post
    I remember playing Flashback on my father's Macintosh, it was his Christmas gift but once reached the second level, where from jungle you go down to some kind of sewers I was stuck and didn't manage to go on. Do you know if it's possible to find for PC in some way anymore? maybe with emulators...
    The remake includes the original I believe. Or at least that's what google says. Will confirm when I finally install and play it

Rides
    Rocksmith for me - I love to play it, but am quite hopeless. I literally cannot program my brain and fingers to remember chords, but all the single note stuff I can mostly do, so I am stuck in the middle