Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SXOC @ Crail drift day, Saturday 26th October (20 spaces only)

Rides
    I notice there is no reserves but I am needing to sell my space! So..... Who wants it??? Reason for sale is I can't afford x2 drift events in one week after just putting the car bk on the road this month as well!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by j13-lek View Post
    I notice there is no reserves but I am needing to sell my space! So..... Who wants it??? Reason for sale is I can't afford x2 drift events in one week after just putting the car bk on the road this month as well!
    2 local drift events on in the same week?? hadn't seen anything else advertised?

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    DL is the day after I'm sure.

Rides
    Never mentioned anything local and correct it isnt advertised , im also not in a position to discuss any of the event details and I dont even know the times etc. myself I just know the day. I have literally just been asked along to something new that I haven't done before and it just so happens I cant afford both events that week and as much as I would love to come to crail again im going to have to miss this one! But Ill be at crail days to keep them going when I can , I like crail and will always come back for big skids

Rides
    Never mentioned anything local and correct it isnt advertised , im also not in a position to discuss any of the event details and I dont even know the times etc. myself I just know the day. I have literally just been asked along to something new that I haven't done before and it just so happens I cant afford both events that week and as much as I would love to come to crail again im going to have to miss this one! But Ill be at crail days to keep them going when I can , I like crail and will always come back for big skids
    the reason i asked was it's now given rise to an unfortunate clash of dates. we all want the maximum number of drift days available with as minimal clashing as possible.

Rides
    no no this is purely my choice, if I had the cash to go to both then I would! I am away to change jobs and the way the pay works out I will be cut short for a bit so need some pennies kept a side. I have no idea about driftland on the sunday either :S

Rides
    So there is a private invite only day on the Friday and an open day on the Sunday. Fair enough.

Rides
    no no this is purely my choice, if I had the cash to go to both then I would! I am away to change jobs and the way the way the pay works out I will be cut short for a bit so need some pennies kept a side. I have no idea about driftland on the sunday either :S

I am not goin any where on the friday or that weekend infact and again I have no idea about driftland on the sunday
    Last edited by j13-lek; 14-10-2013 at 15:41.

Rides
    I thought you said one weekend, not one week. Fair play.

Rides
    My space is now sold to Graeme palmer , he is paying me my money and since he is a non member he is sending sxoc the extra .... So look out for that and you can change my name over

Rides
    My space is now sold to Graeme palmer , he is paying me my money and since he is a non member he is sending sxoc the extra .... So look out for that and you can change my name over
    Payments sent, looking forward to this! =D

Rides
    I just noticed I didn't give the payment the correct subject.

It was sent as "Crail 26th - Graeme Palmer," Sorry for the confusion.

Rides
    Thought i was first in line to selling ma space. Anyway mine is still up for grabs

Rides
    There was no reserves and I contacted rubix and asked if I just advertise and he said yea, so I did then someone I know wanted it so I sold him it..... :S

Rides
    Why dont we put up a reserve list? Save from any more confusion.

Rides
    Because there are no reserves....IMO there is no picking order for sellers if there are no buyers.

Rides
    if anyone is looking for a space post on here and then we can form a reserve list if necessary.

Rides
    Correct I agree with rubix , with no reserves it means if you want your space sold then go out and find a buyer rather than leaving it to chance someone comes on here!

I am gutted tho, ill defo be back for the next one for some fast skids I imagine the next one will be next year now, or we squeezing another in?

Rides
    So today will be prepping the 200 for crail. 1 week to go!
    Fingers crossed the snow dont arrive before then!

Driftland private day Monday 21st. It's not a secret.

Same sort of day I arranged . Good fun and lots if track time .

Rides
    John I think we need another one of your awesome driftland days before the end of the year. As long as the weather holds out.