Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitted my new new wheels - Warning 12" content!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Sean, they are cool wheels but they really need bigger over fenders. I hate when wheels stick out that much. Sorry buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    Cool wheels, but to me they blatantly don't fit
    Im afraid i agree with these two, your car looks awesome from a side on view but seeing it along the length of the car just doesnt work for me, the wheels look to be 1-2" too big for your arches. needs extensions like me and mapboy run to work IMO.

my cars been measured as 195cm wide with my 12's, it fits in the garage but wont fit on any trailers with sides which is a bit crap.

Rides
    Yer i have to agree they do look odd sitting out of the fender. I'm sure if wanted to add some camber then fit nice under the archs look right then.

As here pic of my mates user name mr t on here, s14a with 50mm fenders on the back running my 18x12 et-10 with 285/40/18 tyres with camber maxxed out does look alot bitter fitment then.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by billham View Post
    Yer i have to agree they do look odd sitting out of the fender. I'm sure if wanted to add some camber then fit nice under the archs look right then.

As here pic of my mates user name mr t on here, s14a with 50mm fenders on the back running my 18x12 et-10 with 285/40/18 tyres with camber maxxed out does look alot bitter fitment then.

not normally a fan of mega cambered wheels, but that looks like they fit pretty good. this is mine with a 265 on an 18x10 +3 front and a 295 on a 18x12 -5 rear. its not been aligned as yet but the plan is to run little to no camber to maximise grip.

Rides
    Think I'm in love with that purple one. Does he want an s15? Haha.

Rides
    This is how mine sit. 275/35 rear. -7 offset iirc. -2.5 deg camber.
    Sorry for the slight hijack

Rides
    All the above car look awesome. It hasn't been aligned yet and I am going for a touch more camberz as it rubs slightly on full compression. It's at -1.2deg camber which is nothing so I may go to -2deg and drop a 5mm spacer on not sure yet.

I must admit though I love the excessive poke!

Rides
    Does the camber not eat through you're tyres? Mine went through tyres in about 4000miles when I had about 3deg camber although that might have been due to the toe?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_im_fil View Post
    Does the camber not eat through you're tyres? Mine went through tyres in about 4000miles when I had about 3deg camber although that might have been due to the toe?
    Toe kills tyres a lot more than camber. Anything this side of -3 isn't very extreme anyway.

Rides
    Mine seem to be lasting well. Did the 1000 mile round trip to the weekender, a load of laps of the track...and 2 burnouts....and still plenty life left. The drivers one has even survived popping off the lip and being trundled home with no air.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by billham View Post
    Nice. If he could find the room to lose a bit of the camber (wider wings on the front?) and fit some navan skirts, this would be devastatingly awesome.

Rides
    The damson looks rather nice

Rides
    looks great dont put overfenders on. just run stock archs. dont be a sheep, running massive wheels with stock archs is baws.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by joetheeskimo View Post
    looks great dont put overfenders on. just run stock archs. dont be a sheep, running massive wheels with stock archs is baws.
    Sorry to burst your bubble mate but I'm running +50mm SRB Power overfenders. Good look getting wheels like this under metal!

Rides
    Think he was on about the front of the purple one.

He used the term "baws" tho which confused me, don't think I'm ghetto enough.